Breastfeeding clothes

Esoames

Reaction score
Not sure if this is in the right place but does anyone have any tops or tshirts suitable for breastfeeding they no longer want/need? Am happy to pay :)

Looking for size 12 if possible. I can't believe the prices of them!

Thanks
Emma xx

I've got 2 that cost me a bloody fortune but I don't wear them. I think I was saving them for best but I never go anywhere that nice lol. I'll get pics in a bit... one is bright pink and one is a fawn colour. Both have rouched sides and a v neck..... They cost me about £45 each but obviously wouldn't expect anywhere near that lol. You might not even like them lol. I really wouldn't be offended. x

Have you looked in H&M? I've got 3 tops from there- 2 short& 1 long sleeved and they didn't cost the earth at all. Not all H&M do maternity clothes so you have to check. To be honest after I felt more comfortable with feeding discreetly in public I didn't use them as much. I also bought a couple of strappy breastfeeding tops from JoJo Maman bebe (often has discounts) to wear under normal tops then you can feed without showing your belly but still wear normal tops. Hope that's helpful.

We went to meadowhall today and looked at h & m and they advertised a maternity section, could I find it!! Nope!

I managed to find some tops that have buttons to my belly button, and a jumper dress which is a low v neck.
They are all normal clothes so I can wear them again.

I did look at mothercare but it all seemed a bit old for me. Although they have buy one get one half price at the moment.

Post some pictures if you don't mind, nothing I have is suitable for a nice day out

Thanks
Emma xx

We went to meadowhall today and looked at h & m and they advertised a maternity section, could I find it!! Nope!

thank god its not just me then??!!

i live in doncaster n the H&M here doesnt have any maternity stuffs either, even tho the staff have said meadowhall doo,

i need to find something, i was thinking about strappy tops n then sorta a low-ish V neck top over the top (if this makes sence)

if you find anywhere locally, pleeeeeeeeeeease let me kno!!

xxx

I couldn't find the maternity bit in H&M when I looked either!

I hardly ever wear breastfeeding tops - just a stretchy vest top underneath that I can pull down over my bra on one side and a normal top over the top that I can lift up - so much cheaper and means that you can wear all your normal stuff instead of living in a few tops for months! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back