Breastfeeders - Bra/Pads or not?

happy-chick

Reaction score
Do you wear a bra & pads all the time or just sometimes? I have to wear a bra permenantly cos I tend to leak LOADS but its doing my head in, just wondered what everyone else does?

Both, all the time! But it has to be my special comfy M&S bras and it has to be TT ultra absorbant pads! Used to leak everywhere before I found these pads. And the best thing is, even when they've got loads of milk in them, they never feel wet against your skin.

K.xx

I have to wear bra and pads all the time as I leak loads as well. I put a towel on the bed at night so I dont need to wear it in bed. It is a pain in the bum though :shock:

I did a bra and pads for the first 3 months or so, and then everything settled down and I ditched the pads.

bra and pads all the time for me too. After trying several different types of pads and all of them leaking horribly, I've settled with tommee tippee ones - they never leak during the day and only very rarely at night, so they're the best I've found.

i only wear a bra and no leaks so not needing pads :( but im having milk issues.. hurry up fenugreek i want leaky boobs :rotfl:

Bra and pads all the time here! I leak like a tap when Luke's not been fed for a little while. Hilarious. Hate sleeping in a bra though. :(

I hope I have good news for you ladies. Once I started weaning DD at 6 months old, my supply dropped so much that I stopped having to wear breast pads every day and now don't even need them at night as she hasn't woken up for a night feed for a long time now. I only feed 3 times a day on a normal day (occassionally 4) and express a couple of oz every morning for her porridge but my supply has completely changed.

I do still sleep in a bra but I have F/G cup boobs and they are just so uncomfy otherwise. I do hate it though.

Valentine Xxx

I had to wear a bra and pads until Thea was about 8 months and then my supply settled down with her starting solids and i didnt need either anymore! It was a pain wearing a bra to bed!

I only bf for last feed at night now so don't wear pads any more - I did have to when I was bf'ing fully though but didn't leak too much after 4 months so used Tesco own make pads

Yup - Bra & pads all the time.

I hate having to wear a bra at night, but would just make a total mess of my bed linen if I didn't :oops:

Especially last night.... my LO normally goes 4-6 hours between feeds thru the night, but went a whopping 10 hours between feeds for the first time. Great news for my sleeping - but boobs like ripe water melons until he fed at 4am, when I drenched him with my freeflowing fountain :rotfl:

Only a bra as I don't want my boobs reaching my knees by the time I'm 35, but I don't wear pads... its really rare for me to leak.. lil miss makes sure there is never a surpluss of milk to leak out... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back