Breast pads????

Foxxi

Reaction score
Im unsure yet wheteher im gonna breast feed or not....

If I decide not to breast feed.... do I still need to use adhesive breast pads??? Or are they just for breast feeding mums???

:?

I much prefered the adhesive ones. Its not nice to get home only to find one has fell out and you haven't a clue where and have a big wet patch on your top. I never breast fed but they leaked for at least 10 weeks.

I used them in pregnancy too as I leaked from about 20 weeks - adhesive ones are good :D

Thanx Ladies..... I had no idea..I thought they where just for breastfeeding mums..

I best get some then..thankyou!

:)

i too leaked from 20 weeks or so pg and i do breast feed but dont leak often. I bought some reuseable ones in mothercare and lillypadz are apparently excellent! They look pricey, but much cheaper than buying box after box of pads

the first night i went out clubbin after I had Jamie I stuck breastpads on and they lasted the whole night lol - bearing in mind i grew about 3 cup sizes from all the milk lol!!! :rotfl:

I remember the wet patches well :oops: Never heard of the adhesive one, will have to invest this time around

Babylicious said:
I remember the wet patches well :oops: Never heard of the adhesive one, will have to invest this time around

I got some adhesive obes today from Mothercare... £3 for 40... they do them in packs of 100 too... i dont know if thats pairs tho :D

I got them just in case!

I used Johnson's 'adhesive' pads but personally I don't think they work, or maybe that's just me :think: but they never stay stuck long...the cheaper ones work but quickly get soaked if you leak a lot :)

i got mine and maternity pads from boots as their 3 for 2 plus points :p

Im not sure if mine are adhesive gbut got the tesco ones as i used them last time and had no problems with them, plus there very cheap

Thanx Ladies... I got some from Mothercare ... but didnt know if I needed them or not if I decided not to breast feed.. But from your comments I'll need them!

Some things I just dont have a clue about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back