Breast milk - have you tried it??

Hypnorm

Reaction score
Ok just for a laugh Own up! Have you tried your own breast milk??
if so what did you think of it!!
Have you tried the formula milk?

I tried some of my own breast milk - persnoally thought it was horrible!!
and formula smells horrible! so haven't tried that!!!

i dont breast feed but my boobs are leaking at the mo. and iv tryed it errrrrr it was horrid and so is formula. Dior is on cows milk now ummmmmm and i love it its my craving so im always pinching her bottles

I think formula milk smells and tastes like metal! I tried some once cos I thought it was a bit too hot and wanted to make sure. I actually gagged on it!!

Breast milk is minging and so is formula! But if i had to id drink brest milk over formula.

So would I, breast milk is really sweet, not too bad :shock: :oops: :?

I tried breast milk first time round and remember it being really sweet.

If you want horrible milk wait and see if your babies ever need soya formula (Mason had it to help him get over a tummy bug)

YUK!!! it tastes like the milk a baby cabbage would drink!

Babies love it though wonder why!

Only a drop - it was really sweet.

My Auntie's boyf mixed it with normal milk (she had some expressed in the fridge) and poured it on her cornflakes. She didn't notice or know until she'd eaten them all :lol:

ERRRR I THINK MY BF WOULD KILL ME LOL

rosieroo said:
Only a drop - it was really sweet.

My Auntie's boyf mixed it with normal milk (she had some expressed in the fridge) and poured it on her cornflakes. She didn't notice or know until she'd eaten them all :lol:

I'd be fuming, it's like gold dust, it takes ages to express lol :lol:

lol know what you mean - but i couldn't help but see ehat it was like!! curious.. my hubby said there is a program on tonight about breast feeding? will try to watch it

yes it looks freaky... 10yr old girl sucking her mums breast!!!
does any one think it is right???

Yes i think breastfeeding a 10 year old is slightly weird!!!!! lol

And yes i agree formula is gross!!!!

I've tried both although my partner was first to try it :lol:

Breast milk wasnt as bad as I thought....very sweet.

Formula is disgusting!!!!! smells like horlicks but doesnt taste like it!

Tried it by mistake. It had gone all over my hand and without thinkingI licked it off and wondered what I had on my hand as it was so sweet. When I told my OH he went "urgghhh".

I don't think the milk I expressed would be enough to cover a cornflake let alone a bowl of them :?

Yes, I have tried it it's really sweet, but I thought that was because of all the sweets I'd been eating.

I haven't tried the soya formula but I remember trying baby formula when I was a kid and kinda liking it.

My father was curious enough to ask me what it tasted like and my husband said "Ew I'd never taste it, my wife's breast milk...ew..." and my Dad said that if Mom had breastfed us he would have tasted hers... :shock:

My brothers are totally freaked out by even the sight of me carrying bottles of expressed milk downstairs from the nursery it's funny!

Sue

Just wanted to say the oldergirl featured was nearly 8 not 10 years old. That's is still bad enough though and her sister stopped feeding at 5.

ERRRR those teeth!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back