Breaking dawn part 2

I cnt stand twilight bt this last one looks good!

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

I've gone off them abit but I've read all the books and I have part 1 ready to go for when I can get part 2, definetly think its better to watch back to back really

Then I'll end up wanting to watch them all again lol

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

Watching part 1 now in preparation for cinema trip tomorrow :) tickets bought and all lol Doubly excited first time I'll have been to cinema since LO was born. DH will b looking after baby :)

Using Tapatalk. Can't see tickers.

I'm jealous.... I wanna go see it, but doubt I would get comfy in chairs at cinema at moment..... Enjoy it huni :) xx

I remember going to see last one and was early pregnancy - even that wasn't comfy. Wonder will this time be better with baby at home and not inside mummy ;-)

Using Tapatalk. Can't see tickers.

You will be able to tell us tomorrow!!!
I wanna know if its as good as part 1..... So best update us ASAP after lol!!!! X

Me :) going for dinner with 2 of my friends then to see it at 9pm... OH will be at home seeing to the baby! Can't wait xxx

I'm going for a meal and then to watch it tomorrow night too and I cannot freakin wait!!!!!!

We are going next Wednesday! It can't come soon enough. I didn't get to see the last one at the cinema, can't remember why. Haven't been for ages!

Off to the 4:30pm showing this afternoon!! Date night with my bestie! Film and a Pizza Hut for dinner after ;-) SO excited!

Me :) but I can't go and see it till the 27th gutted!!!! X

I was a but disappointed with it but can't put my finger on why. I think I need to watch it again!

Oh were you... That's ashame. I really really enjoyed it. Was a great ending to the films... I really want the box set of them all xx

I'm going to watch it again at some point and hopefully I'll like it more. Will def get it on DVD so I've got the set though.

Loved it :) Bella and Edwards daughter is absolutely gorgeous. Jacob stripping - :dance::dance:

Will be getting the dvd to go with all the others xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back