breakdown

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Well ive had my 3rd breakdown since having Kiara and i dont know what to do.
Some of you know that Bernies uncle has been staying with us for 3 months now , which means im taking care of a bay and cooking/cleaning up after 2 men .... bernie is fine cuz im used to him and hes my oh but someone who isnt is frusterating.
It didnthelp that Kiara didnt want to be put down for even a second all
y long... and i have a zillion things to do and cant do any of it.
Bernie came home i bit his head off and started crying he freaked at me saying what did i do .. i then said instead of yelling cant you just conme over to me and give me a hug soi can tell you.
He apologized and so did i.
I have no idea why i all of a sudden blow up like this it isnt fair to Bernie or Kiara.
I layed onthe ned couldnt stop crying and Kiara wa scrying and pulling on my shirt wanting up and i couldnt pick her up i feel like such crap :(

Even worse is we dont have time to sit and cuddle and talk no more it really sucks cuz everytime we turn around theres his uncle.. he is suppost to move out by the end of the month but i have my doubts about that.
Even our sex life sucks now ... were lucky if we have it once a week now :shock: its horrible..

Any suggestions on how to keep my cool?
His uncle cant be kicked out cuz heknows no one out here exceot benris cousin who is staying with my sis till they find a place together.
We can go out on a date but then we still come home to him.. still no good.
And whenever we go out to our friends he always follows my friend even mentioned tonight when is he leaving . BerNIE , Kiara and i were suppost to sleep over there tonight but he was gonna stay too so i told benrie lets just go home cuz its no fair tomy friend and i cant be myslef anyways.

Please please help.
My neighbour has a 7month old im watching her dog for a few hours right now and i told her what happened tonight and she finished my sentence and knew exactlywhat im talking about she said its happened toher quite a few times since giving birth and even though we tellour oh they dont knwo how we arefeeling.

neways imgonna get a few things done before bed.
xx Katrina

i know how you feel i had my brother staying here fror 8 weeks because he was looking for somewhere to live i couldnt relax hes gone now but it was horrible. and recentley i have been struggling to cope with my three i was crying yesterday my oh doesnt understand hes hardly been here all week.
all i can say is talk to his uncle get him to spend some time away has he got no friends to visit or something, i hope you feel better soon and don't beat youself up every mum has breakdowns and bad days and i can snap just like that if ive had a bad day.

:hug: xhannahx

aww honey :( I hope you are feeling better, i know it seems hard but it will get better with time, i hope that bernies uncle moves out soon because that is what seems to be the most frustrating thing for you. Maybe you should go out on your own with some friends and let your hair down and be yourself? It might help a little to be able to smile without having to pretend.

You know im on msn if you need anyone to talk to babes

cas xxx

hi hunny,

im sorry your feeling so down :(

you know im on msn if you need to talk

xxxx

AWWW BABEs i am so sorry i wasnt online for u yest to tl kto u (((HUGS))) on his unlce tell bernie ur sorry but u cant cope anymore ur still settling into family life with him and kiara and u have put up enough with his uncle and u need him to leave as soon as possible
and as for keep ur cool count to ten take a deep breath and calm u down before u even attepmt to calm kiara down as if ur stressed will just make her stressed

:hug: If looking after a baby aint hard enough without the extra tag ons!

:hug: I don't think that anyone can blame you for feeling like you do, you've got a lot on your plate. And it is hard to talk to people about how you feel, well done for coming on here and talking about it, that's the first step to feeling better :hug: I hope you can have a chat with Bernie about it and get something sorted hon, you can't go on like this.

Treat yourself to a big stack of pancakes from IHOP....you know you want to ;)

Hi

Thanks girls dont know what ide do without you...
Kina lol that made me giggle haha :lol: iknow you want it too but you cant :dance:

Well today got even worse they went about an hour from here to find a tranny but was gonna take too long so they drove 4 hours and only got half of it off before the place closed so have ot finish tom.

So now im stuck all by myself when we have plans to go to my neighbours tonight which has been planned around us.. so now i get to go without benrie and its a couples party too :( not pleased
been looking in my phone book for all my guy friends but they all have girlfriends and prob wouldnt let them go with me for a date lol.

I am past frusterated now his uncle said yesterday hes been wanting to see friends in kelowna which is where they magically have ot stay tonight seems like a coincidence.

Last time bernie had to go away for the night i cried right away but then again i was preg but now i think im more angry then sad ... will see how the night goes.

ill let you all know tom thanks again for letting me vent i needed to.

xxx Katrina

Hi

Thanks hun We love you guys too sooooo much :D
Just wish bernies uncle would answer his phone or they would call its getting me all worried .

Katrina

Hi

Well they finally came home Monday at 4 am and Bernie didnt make it to work today.
Here is what happened.
When they got to Kelowna they were gonna pullthe tranny out of the old truck and instead Bernies uncle went and got drunk and left Bernie to do it byhimself without the proper toold or anything which is why he had to spend thenight and couldnt finish the first day.
The next day after Bernie finished his uncle was driving and instead of going straight home went aeround visiting runninghere and there ect with Bernie keep telling him he wants to go home to his family.
Bernie s uncle had 40 dollers for gas which he needed everycent to make it to the next town and fill up again but instead he only put 30 in and got food for himself and smokes.... so they ran out of gas about a 10 min dirve from where they had to fill up... so he made Bernie walk in the rain late at night and go get gas tehn Bernie hitchiked back to where the truck was..
then it happened again his uncle only put a few dollers in and ran out of gas once more so a truck driver gave Bernie 20 dollers which made it back to our house so Bernie could drop his uncle off here and take the truck and go get me at ,my dads by this time it was 4 am.
The truck ran out of gas once more on the bottom of my dads hill so bernie juzt walked up left his uncles truck since we had ours at m,y dads .
needless to say Bernie was pissed off by this time.,

So on the way home we had a nice little chat and he apologized saying it really was not his fault and he wanted to come home i said fine but if we are going to continue having a relationship your uncle has got to go because i feel like im losing you and we arent close no more and he agreed he feels the same way and he knows how my emotional state has been and doesnt wnat me to get worse so he is gonna tell his uncle but cant think of a way to tell him but said he will by tom.
His uncle will be really upset but its either that or we ruin the 3 great years we have had together... so Bernie is gonna tell him hge doesnt wanna lose his family over this and that its nothing to do with him its just that we need our house back and start back to normal.

neways that was really really long.
Thanks again girls for listening to me and helping me through this , you girls are great

Love Katrina :D

Hiya Katrina
I have been following this thread, and I just wanted to say I hope everything works out OK and the uncle goes ASAP.
You've been very patient, and hopefully your OH sees that.
Fingers crossed as soon as the uncle goes you feel better :)

(((HUG)))

Hi

Thanks Urchin :D
I hope it all works out myself.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members