how did you do it?

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

girls need your help. im leaving Kiara for the first time theis afternoon.
Bernie and i are camping for the night and she will be with my dad i know she is fine with him she just adores him and he raised us three kids by himself but its me that needs help i just dont want to let her go but know in the long run its a good thing.
I just worry shes gonna cry for her mommy and i wont be there for her
:(
What should i axpect and how should i deal with it so i can have a good night tonight.... its gonna be wierd pumping all night i might party too much and forget guess ill know if i start squirting milk at Bernie and my friends lol.
Thanks
Katrina xxxx

there is no real easy way of doing it hun, Adele was almost 2 before i left her with anyone ( i think it was because she was prem and i just didnt want to leave her for a sec) We left her with his mum but i didnt feel well at all i was constantly calling his mum to see if she was ok, we were supposed to go see the banger racing....lol but the night was terrible from start to finnish infact that week was a nightmare. We dropped her off around 6 and went to get his brother and his gf, firstly the car broke down on the middle of the fourth road bridge they were doing roadworks so it was only one lane each way :lol: so we were stck with a huge traffic build up behind us for over 2 hours. anyway we finally go off the fourth road bridge and got to the banger racing it started p-ing down andnone of us had jackets so we decided to go to a pub instead. It was a good night but i couldnt relax so we leftat10pm and went to get Adele and she was sound asleep like a little angel so we juststayed for a while at his mums

all i can say is justtry not to worry too much as it does have an effect on your night. Just rng your dad makesure they both are ok then get on and have a great evening :D

awww babes it will be hard but like uv sed to me kiara has so much fun with her grandad and he loves her to bits so she will be fine could u do a swapsy give her aa blanket uv cuddled and u take summit smelling of her
im sure she will be fine

Hi

Thanks for the replies girls.
weestar21 sounds like you had a crazy night wow i would of came home too.
The one problem i have is the place where camping at is out in the bush no bathrooms , phons nothing os once i leave im gone till the morning wheni wake up and im gonna rush to get her lol.
Sarah i know your right im sure i will be fine just really hard to think abotu parting from someone you have been with 24 hours a day since they were born.
I cried when Bernie went away for those two days with his work... so i know the tears are gonna come i have already gotten teary every time i look at her today and keep hugging her and telling her i love her.
I will let you all know how i did tom thanks girls.
xxxKatrina

babe enjoy ur nte i know it will be hard but enjoy it and dont come bck with a lil man on board lol

hi hun how did your night go hope you enjoyed it very much and didnt worry too much let us know how it went

Jean
xxx

hey hun hope ur nite went ok i take it the fact ur still not home u didnt have to pick kiara up at 1 in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back