• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breach?!!?

Piglet10

Reaction score
hey all had my last appt for infusion yesterday and the consultant informed me after all they are going to let me have normal delivery!??!

i was v excited cos i didnt want section the more i thought bout it unless its in babys best interests!!!

so anyway when i was chatting midwife i told her i was sure the lil fecker turned during that night as i was up the whole night with 'shifting' pains!?

yeppp i was right when they checked i now am breach its laughable really as now i will prob need section anyway....

im not due for 7 weeks or so . does anyone know if there is much chance baby willl turn again and anything i can do to encourage it???? :D thanks xx

get on all fours - sounds mad but it really does work lol google it lol it worked for my little boy i had no probs with my daughter. Baby has to normally be in place for 36 weeks i think bab x

thanks!! im gonna luk like a halfwit but ill try anything !!! i really dont wanna push a head out of my not-so-delicate area haha but i dont wanna b sliced id need to b knocked out!! xxx

i wouldnt recoment a c section to any one i had one with my first and it was the worst thing i have ever ever done it was horrible not my dessision as it was an emergency one bu it was horrible took me weeks and weeks to recover and no one would come to me in hosp and you cant move at all its horrible and the pain when you wake up with no drugs in the morning been sliced from one side to the other augh its horrible!! natural is best all the way did with my lad it was fantastic i didnt want a c section so much i watched tv on all fours haha head closer to the ground the better lol i think my boy turned at 36.5 weeks and mw said he should have turned latest at 36 weeks x

7 weeks is a long time and your baby still has loads of room to move and turn. Baby will probably change positions every few days or so. You only need to start thinking about c section at 38 weeks if baby is still breech

There's still time but you can try getting on all fours or if you have a birth ball either sit on it, legs open to open the pelvis or kneel and lean over it. Sitting on a dining chair the wrong way around ie legs open and wrapped around the back rest may help too. The more open your pelvis the better. My baby was back to back and they seem to recommend the same things for encouraging breech babies to turn. I know a girl who was due to have ECV (manual turning) just days before she was due and got there and the baby turned before they needed to. My back to back LO turned as I delivered her.

Pleanty of time for bubs to turn hun :hug: My baby is breech at the moment and if he stays that way i still plan to deliver vaginally, it can be done, a section isn't the only way xx

thanks everyone am hoping the lil beggar turns him/herself!! iv just stuffed myself with quality street and i think baby is doin acrobats lol xxx

hi my baby was breeched last week, i was also due for a csection on christmas eve but they found that she had turned herself im due the 1st of january i go for another scan tomorro so they can make sure she still the right way to be delivered lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back