• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Braxton Hicks?

Snuggle

Reaction score
I've read that I should be feeling these frequently by now but I dont think I've had them at all :? Is this unusual? Anyone got to 37 weeks without Braxton Hicks?

i also havent had these and asked midwife who said some people don't get them and not to worry :)

I think I get them. It feels like a period pain type dull ache and lasts for about 20 minutes. I kept getting it all day yesterday so I'm sure it is braxton hicks.

Vicky, I think its supposed to be a tightening feeling that lasts about 20 seconds. What you're describing sounds like the kind of pain that happens before labour starts :D

Oh errm :puke: sorry must be my nerves lol!

I haven't had anything today so maybe it was just my body saying it's almost time :cheer:

LOL, I have period like pain at mo and not so nice number 2's :oops: Think my body must be getting ready too....bring it on, I'm ready....I think! :wink:

I thought I was ready and prepared for it but me and OH watched a video of a live cesarean being performed and it was very detailed! The camera man was right in there filming all the gorey bits and they explained what they were doing the whole way through. It felt like we was in the actual room watching it so now I'm absolutly bricking it! I shouldn't have watched it but oh well i'm gonna ask if they can knock me out :lol:

I haven't had any BH yet either. I was a bit worried that this meant my body wasn't bothering to get ready yet but I've heard that some women never have them.

Just take comfort in the fact that you wont be able to see it getting done hun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back