Braxton hicks?

Vic27

Reaction score
I'm just sitting on the couch watching tv and I'm getting these pains like a tightening right across the bottom of my bump are these braxton hicks do u think? I've had 2 so far in the ladt 10 minutes and they lasted about 30 seconds each x

Sounds like it. Does your bump go really hard and tense? They shouldn't be painful, just a bit uncomfortable and bh don't get regular or more intense. Some days I get loads and other days I hardly notice them but if it's toning my muscles for labour then it's fine by me :) xx

Wasn't sore as such just uncomfortable almost like when u get a mild period cramp uncomfortable and they didn't get more intense I just hadn't had this feeling before so just curious thanks for the info :) x

i haven't had any at all! The mw said i probably have but just missed them, people describe them as painful so how can they be missed lol x

They weren't sore as such just really uncomfortable didn't last long either it might not even of been bh but its all i could think of x

Sounds like BH to me. I've been getting them for months now and they've totally varied each time. They can be like mini cramps and not at all painful, they can be full on tightenings and still not painful, but the closer to due day you are, the worse they get, that's for sure! Had some really painful BH in the last week or so, that are super tight over my whole bump and last longer than before and keep coming and going. I think the only time you need to worry enough to call MW is if notice reduced movement or your tightenings develop a regular pattern and get closer together.

I've been having some too I think. Tummy goes rock hard and it feels just like period pain, really horrible, then goes again. Encouraging that body is preparing for labour I guess! They seem to be slightly different for everyone as some people say they're really painful and some not at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back