Braxton hicks or hiccups?

LauraKC

Reaction score
i often get this knocking sensation where baby is. it is like a slow pulse but stronger and in rythm. hubbie cant feel them when he puts his hand there (unlike the big kicks) so im thinking its something else. it doesnt sound like braxton because ive heard people describe them as a slow opening and tightening sensation. could this be baby hiccuping? if so hes doing it a lot!

Hi Laura

Definitely sounds like Hiccups - mine gets it all the time. Sort of like a gentle, rythimical bumping on one side of my tummy (where his back and shoulders are).

CJ gets them quite regularly and I always feel really sorry for the poor little thing - at least when they are out you can pat their backs or something!!

When I get Braxton Hicks my stomach goes really hard and sort of pointy for a few minutes, then relaxes again.

yep sounds like huccups hun and if hes doing them alot thats good it means hes healthy and if he has them when hes born too thats good it means they are thriving :hug:

Sounds like hiccups to me too, Olivia had them everyday, and now shes out of the womb she still gets them at least once a day :lol:

Hiccups r fantastic!!! Jamie still gets em now and around the same time of day as when he wa sin the bump lol!

mine gets them too but i feel sorry for her so i pat my bump so maybe it will relieve it for her

Definately hiccups. My LO gets them at least once or twice a day, and although I feel very sorry for him/her, sometimes they can be really annoying, like a scratch you can't itch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back