• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Braxton hicks - is this too early?

jellyfish

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just found this place, and love it already :lol:. Anyway, I'm 22 weeks, and was just wondering if anyone else has experienced Braxton Hicks at this stage? They started at around 18 weeks, and between then and now, I've felt maybe 4 of them.

Over this weekend though, I felt one on Friday, one on Saturday, and at least 4 on Sunday. Should I be worried about this? They're not painful or anything like that, and not 'regular', so I don't know if I'm just being paranoid :?.

Thanks for your help!

when i was pregnant the first time i got BH from around 18-20 weeks then Adele was born prem at 29 weeks but that wasnt because i was having BH.

When pregnant with Colby i started getting them from around 20-24 weeks andshe wasnt born till her due date.

Dont worry about them but if they do come in a regular patters time them just to see how they go but if they are really painfull then call your midwife but im sure it is just normal what your are experiencing

take care and welcome to the forum
xxxxxxxxxx

do they feel like twitches like when your eye twitches?

this may sound stupid but it could be you starting to eel your baby move around more???

weestar21 said:
this may sound stupid but it could be you starting to eel your baby move around more???

are u replying to me or the initial post?

Ive had loads of them now on and off for a couple of weeks, especially if im doing a lot of walking or lay down quick they dont hurt just feel really weird and your bump goes hard :D

Funny you say that Kayzee, I wake up in the morning sometimes and my tummy feels rock hard in places, not painful but wakes me up is that Braxton Hicks or what? Lol

Hi :wave:

With this baby i felt BH from 21 weeks earlyer than my 1st pregancy

:hug:

if i remember rightly i had them at about 20 weeks on jamie xxx

Jaidy they deffo sound like braxton hicks to me i get them all the time xx

When did they start for you Kayzee??

christ i had them really early on with this one. about 16 weeks. They are so strong now its really bad.

ive been having mine since about 16 - 18 weeks too more at certain moments though :oops: :oops: :lol: xx

I think they have woken me up on couple of occasions in the morning, starting at 17 weeks, no pain just a really hard tummy!!!!! Its my first so havent got a clue if its too early but be nice to know Kayzee as we are experiencing similar things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back