Bra's

Emma58

Reaction score
I have just tidied my underwear drawer because it was a mess :oops: I have 14 Bras that are way, way too small for me and only 2 that fit.

But I have just realised I have no Maternity bra's can anyone recommend good one's that are pretty.

Sorry i cant help, mine are white/black with a little flower in the middle, very very boring. They are the maternity ones i will be needing the nursing ones soon.

x

How do you know what size breast feeding bra to buy? I have 8 weeks left but my bazongers are still growing :roll: (all be it much slower than earlier in pregnancy). How do you estimate what size you'll be after giving birth?

I went for some new bras at about 34 weeks and was told to wait as long as poss to get fitted for nursing bras - at least 38 weeks as by then baby will have dropped a bit and your ribs will be less flared - if you get one too early the back size will be huge by the time you give birth!

I just got a couple of maternity bras in M&S, think they were 2 for £20 to tide me over for a month or so and just thinking about going for nursing ones now as I can tell bubs has dropped.

Im the same hun, tons and tons of underwear but only about 4 fitting bras. Ive been getting mine in tesco - £5 a bra and they actually fit really nice. No way am I paying £20+ for a maternity bra :lol:

I might give Tesco's a try I don't really want to spend a lot on them.

Now i'm going to have to decide what to do with the one's that don't fit any more :think: i may never fit in them again.

keep them hun, Im keeping mine - christ knows how much moneys worth of underwear that is! Ive put mine in a bag on top of wardrobe, along with everything else thats small and just :pray: it fits one day LOL

I got some from debenhams - just vest top type ones as I don't have big boobs :lol:

I am planning on getting measured for nursing bras when I am about 38/30 weeks ;) Debenhams again had some nice ones

I am completely paranoid about ending up with great droopy boobs :shock:

I was a DD to start with and am now wearing F cup!! :shock: :shock:

So hoping they go back to a sensible size, any money I spend on bras is worth it so I dont have to tuck them in my jeans in a few years!! :rotfl:

Tillytots said:
keep them hun, Im keeping mine - christ knows how much moneys worth of underwear that is! Ive put mine in a bag on top of wardrobe, along with everything else thats small and just :pray: it fits one day LOL

That's what I've just done bagged them all up and put them in the wardrobe.

They're all diddy 32B's i'm hoping they don't go back that tidgy though :wink:

Bigger Debenhams store have a good range of maternity bras and breast feeding bras. Im waiting to get my breast feeding bras once my milk has come in- my boobs are BIG so I have to invest serious money into supporting them and don't want to waste money on a bra that doesn't fit right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back