Bras/boobs!

shootingstar22

Reaction score
I am busting out of my bras at he minute and not 100% sure on what to do. I my boobs have already gone up a cup size now and I buy some bras that are a cup size bigger now, then in a couple more weeks I'm gonna be busting out of the new ones!

Seriously the breasts are growing at a silly rate each week, and it's a long time until the milk come in! Big boobs do run in my family, but I have been a content size 8/10 with 32c boob for a few years now, and going up in size so quickly is, umm, strange!

Well, when my boobs feel a bit bigger than usual i prefer to wear sports vest with inbuilt support - basically the fabric around your boobs is a couple of layers thicker.

I can still wear another top over it.

Not as well supported as a bra maybe - i might have to lift myself up again every now and again - but i find them much more comfortable and i can still wear them when my boobs shrink again.

Last edited:
I bought a freya bra not so long ago and its called a maternity bra, and it is absolutely amazing. I cant wear normal bras now, as my boobs have got to a whopping 36GG and they are bloody sore! So I would thoroughly recommend these, as the cups are nylon stretchy, even if mine get bigger i reckon they will fit. and im only 12 weeks gone!! xx

I have had the same thing hun. I was a 32c and at 7 weeks had to get some 34c & 34d bras. If you get some get some underwired ones that are little bigger than your current size so you have some room to grow in them. M & S do some nice-ish ones and they do a 2 pack for £15.

I had the same thing, it was the first thing that gave my pregnancy away! lol! By the time i was 12 weeks i had gone from a 34b upto a 34d. I bought a 36c as this can comfortably fit upto a 34d, so its like getting away with 2 sizes but only actually buying 1 size. My mum use to work as a bra fitter and recommended this to me just to see me through without having to buy bras every week! lol!

This is only a temp thing though, by the time you get into your third trimester you need to be in your proper sized maternity bra.

i just got some cheapy ones in my first trimester, i went from 34d to 34 E in a couple of weeks but have stayed the same from about 14 weeks and they have only just started growing again at near enough 22 weeks, i think for a lot of woman things do even out so id think go for cheapies to see u through for now until u settle down and then u can get some nice ones until the spurt again :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back