BPF

Sarahe

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I got a BPF yesterday, and I didnt expect it at all, I only tested as I had a back ache all weekend. I actually thought we hadnt tried enough this month.

No symptoms at all only a backache, it is so strange because I dont feel it I have to keep checking my test stick. I even tested again this morning as I still cant believe it.

Sarah

awww congratulations hunny bet your over the moon :D
hope you have a happy healthy 9 months xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Sarah

Heres to a quick first few months and get the sickness out the way then a happy healthy pregnancy.

Lisa xx

Hi Sarah

Congratulations.... what does it feel like seeing a BFP? wishing you healthy, happy next 9 months

Congratulations Sarah!

You must be well pleased, yeah it's pretty surreal seeing that BFP for the first time, I've done about 10 tests to date!!

Hope you have a healthy 9 months.

Lx

Congratulations. I also just had a BFP so maybe we can swoo symptoms etc over the next nine months.

Thanks everyone,

it is so surreal seeing it, I didnt know what to do, when I showed my partner I was just shaking.

I even brought another test this morning and I keep taking sneak peeks at it under my desk. (I am going to wait a bit before i tell my boss)

Freya- we will definitly have to swop symtoms over the next nine months, although I have had backache todate and some increased CM.

Sarah

xx

Congratulations Sarah!!! :) What great news. I also look forward to sharing symptoms etc with you as we are only 3 days apart. Back pain is interesting not heard that one before, I just have the sore boobs, no nausea yet though looking forward to it in weird kind of way!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Love Angie xx

:D YAY! congratulations Sarah! Hope you enjoy the next 9 months, so pleased for you, also everyone else who's recently had a BFP. Am a tad jelous! :( ( My turn soon I hope!) ***Baby dust storm to the rest of us TTC*** :D

Hi Angie,

thanks I look forward to swapping symtoms with you.

I agree with you re: back ache, I thought I was sitting wrong and it was my posture, but yesterday I wasnt even sitting and really ached so i thought mmm maybe I will do a test just in case.

Hopefully our symptoms wont last to long.

Chat to you later

Sarah xx

Ps Sam , I really hope you get a BPF in the not to distant future and I wil be sending lots of baby dust to you xxxxx

Congratulations!!!
Was getting abit worried about the lack of people in the first trimester as everyone else seems to be over 12 weeks already and every time I go shopping seem to see women everywhere just bulging at the seems :p

Congratulations mumtobe... have a happy healthy pregnancy.I'm not due my AF till tomorrow week.Will be testing then.Not expecting too much.
You must be still pinching your self it's great news :lol: Lorrie

Congrats to everyone who's had a recent BFP!!! :D :D :D Wishing you all a healthy and happy pregnancy!!! :D :D :D

xoxo Ree

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from a break and catching up on all the posts

Best of luck for your pregnancy!

:D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Layla and Sarah, ree77 and everyone else.

I am pleased as punch but I am also nervous for the next 12 weeks,

Sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back