BP

keli

Reaction score
Been to MW today and my BP is 100/50 which she says is low but ok.. last time was 100/60. Was just wondering how low is too low and what is the perfect BP?

Hi

Ssshhh I'm not supposed to be here for a few more days but been kinda lurking to get a feel for my new hide out :rotfl:

The lowest i've been is 90/50 and was told not to worry about that. My BP checks so far have been 90/50 120/55 100/60 and 129/60.

Personally I don't know what is too low or too high but if MW has told you not to worry then I wouldnt worry. If they were alarmed about it then they would have you in daily to keep a check on it. I've been told they don't generally worry about low blood pressure as if anything this is a goodish thing, it's when it goes high they worry because of pre-eclampsia.

the perfect blood pressure is 120/70 i've had so many probs with pre eclampsia with my last 2 pregnancies that i know that much! not sure on the low bp though sorry!

bowmanzoo said:
Hi

Ssshhh I'm not supposed to be here for a few more days but been kinda lurking to get a feel for my new hide out :rotfl:

The lowest i've been is 90/50 and was told not to worry about that. My BP checks so far have been 90/50 120/55 100/60 and 129/60.

Personally I don't know what is too low or too high but if MW has told you not to worry then I wouldnt worry. If they were alarmed about it then they would have you in daily to keep a check on it. I've been told they don't generally worry about low blood pressure as if anything this is a goodish thing, it's when it goes high they worry because of pre-eclampsia.

AH HA CAUGHT YOU :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:
Nah your alowed i did the same the last few days before i moved testing the waters so to speak.

Mine on average is about 100/60 and midwife says thats fine

Your blood pressue may just be a blip im not to clued up on what is and ist a good level i'm sure your blood pressure will return o normal

THanks for your replies ladies :hug: I'm not overly worried i feel fine just tired but i think we all are at this stage xx

I fainted a few times in tri2 due to low blood pressure, 90/50 is low but not dangerous, being dehydrated or too hot will make it drop a bit lower so try and drink enough water.

Watch when getting out of the bath - thats when i always feel dizzy :?

the lowest my bottom number has been is 40. normally mine is 100/55 ish. I'm always fainting. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back