Boy's names

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know if it's going to be a girl or a boy....but I will be in "trouble" if it is a boy, since we kind of have already sorted out a name for a girl...but struggling SO bad to even come up with a boys name!

I like Ryan but OH is so fussed since there is a very far fetched family member with that name...which wouldn't bother me at all.

I was also thinking of ALESSIO (yes, italian name pronounced A-LASSEO - sort of) or Alessandro but my OH is not really happy about those names either...

I don't mind a boy having an english name but for the love of god I can't come up with any that I really like :(

I have a charlie.

I wasnt keen on the made up mondern names or the old fashioned names.. so went for something in the middle 😊

Boys names are so hard. Theo is becoming popular near me. I like Jacob, it's not popular round here.

I have a Freddie Rae but struggling to think of names this time round. George was top of our list last time as too was Hack, but close friends have had little boys since and used both names x

Me and oh took a while to agree on a boys name but little man, once he arrives, will be Rohan Richard Maurice Sargeant. It's hard to find something different. My daughter is Ezziemai so trying to find something equally different is hard. Cairo, Rhonin, Rhodes, Zeke and Tiberias were all on our list. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back