Boys names...whar do you think?

KJL

Reaction score
Ok well I have my girl name, I've always loved Saffron.

Boys names are proving a bit harder...after a lot of thought I've narrowed it down to two:

Noah or Theo

My parents aren't so keen on Noah though.

Ok what do you think?

I like Noah, not as keen on Theo!!!
Which do you prefer?
xx :)

I love Noah! I think it's a great name and it's beginning to get quite popular. Theo is quite nice, but I don't think I like it as much.

Thanks AllieW and leeste16, my husband and I both love Noah, but we were put off it a little as my parents really didn't like it but hey-ho it's our baby so tough bananas to them! :D

ooooooooh i love the name Noah. Very strong sounding. Not too keen on Theo sorry!
Saffron is beautiful, very pretty and original

I love both Noah & Theo. Don't pay too much attention to what people say, we had some negative comments about Austin but we both loved it. Now he's here we couldn't imagine calling him anything else, he really suits it! Go with what you love. :hug:

KJL - shame you aren't further ahead in your pregnancy - calling a baby Noah with all this flooding that is happening might have been a good choice!

I much prefer Noah to Theo - my opinion though - go with what you think is best.

all the names are lovely
i love saffrom and both the boys names but i prefere theo
x sophie x

thanks guys for your input, it seems that both names have supporters :D I think I'll just have to wait and see if the baby (if it's a boy!) looks more like a Noah or a Theo :D

At least i'm sure on Saffron for a girl, i'm pleased i've had a positive reaction to it. Since as long as I can remember it's been my fav name.

Love Noah, it was on our short list when I was preggers. x

I love both hun, prefer Theo out of them both tho. I really loke boys names with two vowels in them like that, I like Leon and Leo too :D

I like Theo but I would say that as this is what we are going to name our little jelly bean if it's a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back