Boys names

Flame

Reaction score
I have just sat and gone through every listed baby names site on the first page of google and still cant find a name i like.

Will he ever have a name? :think:

:D what type of names do you like?

i've chosen Oliver for our little boy!!!! 8)

even though every one automatically thinks of the name oliver twist! and the elvis costello song!

but i still love the name!! :lol:

boys r soo hard i found theres either really popular names like james, peter, john and so on or really unusual ones like forest??!!
it took ages for us to choose we narrowed it down to sam, nathan, zachery and went for the nice but not too common nathan i love it!

I find it easier to choose boys names rather than girls :D

I like classic old fashioned names.

I so far have a Thomas and will be having a Samuel, Tom and Sam :)

Do you like unusual names or classic?

Celtic baby names is always good for a few although try and find one that tells you how to say it, nothing worse than someone telling you your saying your own childs name wrong.

One of the women at work got Yvonne wrong! :lol: :lol:

i think im more unusual although nathan isnt. i love thomas and all that but for me its a bit too popular. i knew someone called ford thats nice but i dont think i could call my kid it its so tricky isnt it?

this baby is going to be called Hayden
my other sons name is Jordan

I was having Caiden if mine was a boy. Jaycee was going to be Nathan
I like Kyran too!

I really want an unusual name and have been looking at Swedish and viking names as my oh is half swedish and has a thing about vikings.

One thing like one of you have already said is the way that names are spelt are not necessarily said the same way so they end up not sounding as nice as you originally thought it would. :roll:

I like "Aidan" (after Carrie's ex BF in Sex and the City LOL) and "George" but can't think of many more at the moment.

I had the girl names sorted at Liliana Jeanne... then I found I'm having a boy! :D

Sabrina
x

Hi

Im the same as you although we dont know what were having yet, looked through all the boys and girls names and didnt like nothing
Its so hard to pick a name.
Hope you get ideas soon!!!
Katrina

i absolutly adore the name Bayley

also - Jack, Liam, Harley, Brandon :)

i think bjorn is a really nice swedish boys name
or sven or isak not sure about th viking ones tho
haydens really nice, and miles and logan

i agree it is well hard to decide on a name, with ryan i ended up letting the boys choose it as i'd just had enough. thank god they didnt decide to call him jelly :shock:

We only ever had a few boys names on our list, but Zachary always stuck out for us :D

We also had....

Caiden (like you Jo!)
George
Jensen
Bobby
Peter (which is Zac's middle name)

It is sooo difficult choosing a name, but you will find one that jumps out eventually :wink:

I've come across a few names I like...

-Jayden

-Owen

-Alex

...but ever since we found out its a boy we've called him Ryan and now its impossible to imagine him as anything else. Even my sig has his name on :lol:

Last night I said to OH 'How about we change his name' and he was like 'Nooooooo we ARE NOT, he's Ryan now!!' and even Josh said 'No cos he's my baby brother Ryan' :rotfl:

But I still love the 3 I've listed above :(

I'm also stumped for a name. Me and DH can't agree on one. :(

x-kirsty-x said:
I've come across a few names I like...

-Jayden

-Owen

-Alex

...but ever since we found out its a boy we've called him Ryan and now its impossible to imagine him as anything else. Even my sig has his name on :lol:

Last night I said to OH 'How about we change his name' and he was like 'Nooooooo we ARE NOT, he's Ryan now!!' and even Josh said 'No cos he's my baby brother Ryan' :rotfl:

But I still love the 3 I've listed above :(

Aww i love those names! Especially Jayden and Ryan! Maybe use ryan as a middle name if you really want to change it? OR have Ryan Jayden and shorten to 'RJ' !!! :dance: I love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back