• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boys clothes 12 months - 3 years and shoes size 7

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
ecce913c.jpg

Cream next jacket age 3 £6 posted

c0f4aecb.jpg

4e2c47c7.jpg

Pink and green double polo from next 2-3 £4 posted

f5eedef9.jpg

Orange boys shoes size 7 from next £8 posted

d71f0454.jpg

Carbrini hooded shirt 2-3, thick material, new with tags £8 posted

a9dd020b.jpg

Next dog long sleeve tee 2-3 £4 posted

80ceed9a.jpg

New look jersey cardigan age 2 £4 posted

4f9d1146.jpg

0ec81ace.jpg

Gstar shirt 12-18 £4 posted

2de3b035.jpg

Next jeans 18-24 £5 posted

acefa60a.jpg

6cfbadae.jpg

Next jeans 18-24 small hole on the bottom left if you but any other item I will put these in for £2

4ab933d3.jpg

c697c8fd.jpg

Next jeans 18-24 £6 posted

64ec467c.jpg

b6380a90.jpg

5b09712e.jpg

Mothercare boots size 7, scuffed at the front but I haven't tried to fix them so possibly may come up, you can see by the sole these have hardly been worn £5.50 posted

Last edited:
Ooooh didn't see this!!!

Can I have the red shirt, the grey cardi and the last two pairs of jeans :)

I'll pay the same day as the other stuff if that's ok? I should just come to yours and go through your wardrobes :rofl:

Aiden always looks so cute in O's things :) I still have the little boots and TB jacket :love:

Love, Jugs x

Stace the shirt is more an orange colour is that ok?? I love that a fellow pf baby is rocking out the clothes that no longer fit him I hate getting rid of them but when I know they're going to a good home and gorgeous boy it's not so bad haha! Payment on wed is fine love x

Last edited:
Oooh in that case can I have the orange shoes too!!!x

Love, Jugs x

Awww it's so hard getting rid of their things.... Though don't stop cos I love his clothes and aiden looks adorable in them lol

Love, Jugs x

:rofl: what are you like! I love that you still have that jacket :cloud9: x

:yay: so that's the last two jeans, the shirt, cardi and shoes.. Then the two dresses :yay: I'm not adding it up until I've finished shopping lol I'd say me and the boy deserve a treat!

The jacket was just too beautiful to get rid of it melts my heart every time I see it!

Love, Jugs x

Can you pm me how much I owe you in total (so far! Am patiently waiting for more lol) my brain is currently not working :|

Love, Jugs x

I will tot it up later chick, there's more in the women's clothes thread x

Thanks hun! I know, I saw the red dress, don't think I'll be able to squeeze into that one though :(

Love, Jugs x

Just seen this, can I buy the red t-shirt with green collar, the g-star shirt and the next jeans below the shirt? Would you mind shipping to my bfpo address (bfpo costs the same as posting to uk, if it's a problem I can give you a uk address) :)

Hii, the tshirt is a dusty pink hun, do you still want it? I have no idea what a bfpo address is :blush: but I'm fine to post to it x

Yea that's grand, it's a lovely tshirt! Do you have PayPal? Bfpo is just an address for the forces. It stands for British Forces Post Office. It means the forces can get post abroad at the same cost as posting it in the uk. It's so handy as posting abroad can cost a fortune. :)

That's great I've never heard of that before, I will pm you with the total and my PayPal address and you can send me the address. I always give things a wash before sending so they will probably be posted Friday/sat x

Stace I will do your total too and add the last few bits to each thread x

Ladies these are being posted tomorrow, and stace yours wouldn't fit into a postage bag so they're wrapped in a jd bag wrapped in tape bigtime, have the scissors at the ready lol

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
Lol I haven't had that much have I?!

Love, Jugs x

Ooooh didn't see this!!!

Can I have the red shirt, the grey cardi and the last two pairs of jeans :)

I'll pay the same day as the other stuff if that's ok? I should just come to yours and go through your wardrobes :rofl:

Aiden always looks so cute in O's things :) I still have the little boots and TB jacket :love:

Love, Jugs x

Jugs, you have such good taste in boys clothes, thats exactly what I was going to ask for :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back