boy or girl?

well no its because its asking to do stuff like the pendant over your bump? lol my bump might still look like its there but i can assure you it has gone :wink:

Sage said:
well no its because its asking to do stuff like the pendant over your bump? lol my bump might still look like its there but i can assure you it has gone :wink:
if you put either answer to that question it will still give you an idea of what the percentage is.

Congratulations!

You have a 45% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 54% chance of having a girl

im having a girl! :D

it predicted boy for me and i had a boy - but the percentages were pretty close:

"You have a 52% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 47% chance of having a girl"

what i want to know is, what was the other 1%????!!!!

34% boy
65% girl sorry! but i could give 100% accurate answers. My mums past away so couldnt really answer the hair question, or the belly pendant one and as for the cravings lol they didnt have an option for mud :oops: i wouldnt believe it anyway hun what random questions!! :lol: i loved these when i was pregnant did millions of them and if i remember rightly most of them said a girl! oh well!!

34% Boy
65% Girl!

The hairs on my legs slowed down! Instead of shaving daily i could do it every other.
Morning sickness i only had for 2 weeks, every other day! And for the 1st week i didn't know it was that as i had a bug too!

i answered the question from what i can remember about my pregnancy ....it said 72% girl and i had a girl. :clap:

Ive not had mine yet but it says 76% girl...but I feel like I am having a boy. I think the system likes to predict 'girls!' :D

I had 43% chance of a boy, 56% girl, which as someone else pointed out doesn't add up but anyhoo................

I had a boy :)

You have a 33% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 66% chance of having a girl.

Im having a boy :lol:

lol looks like theres guna be plenty of ladyeez in the world for our little men when they're older! :lol:

You have a 30% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 69% chance of having a girl.

And Here's Why...
You are carrying the extra weight out front, so it's a boy.
The hair on your legs is not growing any faster during your preganacy, so it's a girl.
Boys are carried low. You are going to have a boy.
Sleeping in a bed with your pillow to the north indicates that you will be having a boy.
Your feet are not colder than they were before pregnancy. You are having a girl.
You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread. You are having a girl.
Dad-to-be hasn't been gaining weight along with Mom-to-be, so it will be a girl.
The maternal grandmother doesn't have gray hair (dyed or natural), so a girl will be born.
You had morning sickness early in pregnancy, so you are expecting a girl.
You are looking particularly good during pregnancy. Therefore, it must be a boy, because girls steal their mother's looks.
Your chest development has not been very dramatic during pregnancy. You should expect a boy.
Since the sum of the mother's age at conception and the number of the month of conception is an odd number, it will be a girl.
A needle on a thread held over your belly moves in circles, so you will have a boy.didnt know this so guessed
Your urine is a dull yellow color, so you will have a girl.
You are craving sweets, which means that it is a girl.
Your nose hasn't changed during pregnancy, which indicates a girl.
You have been craving fruits, so it is a girl.
Your baby's heart rate is 140 or more beats per minute, so it's a girl.
You must have orange juice every day, so it's a girl.
You are having headaches, so it's a boy.
Your belly looks like a watermelon, so it's a girl.whats the difference between the shape of a water melon and basket ball???!!!
You show them the palm of your hand, so it's a girl.
You use the body of the mug, so it's a girl.

Im having a girl, and the bot didnt go to the same class as me for percentages!

You have a 42% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 57% chance of having a girl.

And I had a girl :)

31% chance of having boy,
68% chance of having a girl.

(? what the missing 1 % is?????)

I had a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member