Baby Gender Guesser

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by debecca, Nov 28, 2007.

  1. debecca

    debecca Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2007
    Messages:
    4,379
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, I had a go at this old wives' tales quiz online:

    http://www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html

    Apparently there is an 88% chance I am having a girl. Could those of you who already know the gender do this quiz and see if it's correct? :think:

    88% is high, no? Scary! What do the rest of you get?
     
  2. samandbump

    samandbump Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2007
    Messages:
    1,828
    Likes Received:
    0
    i know im having a boy and i got 56% of having a girl!!!!!!!! and 46% boy!!!
     
  3. debecca

    debecca Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2007
    Messages:
    4,379
    Likes Received:
    0
    You're closer to 50/50, which I assumed most people would be, so why the heck is mine so high? I must be having a right girlie girl - maybe she's going to come out dressed in pink ribbons.

    On the plus side we have a name for a girl but not for a boy so...
     
  4. Bloom

    Bloom Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2007
    Messages:
    3,997
    Likes Received:
    0
    Im 43% boy & 56% girl guess that means nothing
     
  5. sarah113

    sarah113 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2005
    Messages:
    16,466
    Likes Received:
    0
    i done it from when i was pregnant with my son
    and it came back 69% boy and 30% girl
     
  6. NIE

    NIE Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2007
    Messages:
    3,571
    Likes Received:
    0
    47% chance of having a boy. 53% chance of a girl.

    Always felt I would have a boy and gender scan confirmed it.

    It's defo a boy. xxx
     
  7. Squiglet

    Squiglet Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 29, 2007
    Messages:
    8,901
    Likes Received:
    0
    You have a 43% chance of having a boy.
    And you have a 56% chance of having a girl.

    Says mine... I'm pretty sure I'm having a girl now... although there was plenty of confusion in the beginning... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
     
  8. Candygirl

    Candygirl Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2007
    Messages:
    351
    Likes Received:
    0
    im defo having a boy and the quiz says 5 :) 6% boy, 43% girl
     
  9. muppetmummy

    muppetmummy Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 18, 2007
    Messages:
    8,997
    Likes Received:
    0
    Mine says 78% chance of having a girl

    Can't wait till January when I'll find out :D
     
  10. kazlin

    kazlin Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2007
    Messages:
    4,214
    Likes Received:
    0
    34% chance of having a boy, 65% chance of having a girl.

    I'm having a boy :)
     
  11. Babylicious

    Babylicious Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2007
    Messages:
    12,993
    Likes Received:
    0
    52% change of having a boy, it's definately a boy :cheer:
     
  12. bobtheunfortunateone

    bobtheunfortunateone Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2005
    Messages:
    501
    Likes Received:
    0
    ahhh pants, mine was 50/50 I already knew that! :rotfl:

    Will find out in 4 days. everything I try has been different, with my little boy they all said boy! I'm Tooooooo impatient.
     
  13. Emma58

    Emma58 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2007
    Messages:
    5,413
    Likes Received:
    0
    52 % boy and i'm having a boy!!!
     
  14. -Kelly-

    -Kelly- Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 27, 2007
    Messages:
    295
    Likes Received:
    0
    The test said 65% chance of a girl, and I'm having a boy.
     
  15. littlepip

    littlepip Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 6, 2007
    Messages:
    1,872
    Likes Received:
    0
    It said 52% chance of having a boy and i am
     
  16. littleem

    littleem Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Messages:
    311
    Likes Received:
    0
    mine says 78% chance of having a girl, i'm waiting untill its born to find out so will have to wait and see.
     
  17. Manda&Thomas

    Manda&Thomas Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2007
    Messages:
    5,328
    Likes Received:
    0
    You have a 31% chance of having a boy.
    And you have a 68% chance of having a girl.

    i am praying its right :)
    will find out soon though
    manda xx
     
  18. tots hope

    tots hope Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2007
    Messages:
    1,935
    Likes Received:
    0
    I answered only 1 question to see what it said and apparently im 100% having a boy - i then did it again and only answered 1 (different 1) and got 100% girl!

    Interesting! :think: :think: :think:
     
  19. kellysomer

    kellysomer Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2005
    Messages:
    2,136
    Likes Received:
    0
    Mine was 50%/50% how useless is that!!!!!! DOH! :x
     
  20. mrs_tommo22

    mrs_tommo22 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2007
    Messages:
    11,068
    Likes Received:
    0
    I put my pregnancy symptons in for Imogen and it said I was having a boy!

    Wrong - shes very much a little girl!
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice