• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BOY OR GIRL??? Please help me :0) UPDATED!!!

Jacquie1984

Reaction score
Hi everyone,This is a potty shot of my baby at 27 weeks i am currently 28 weeks now and i was told what i was having but i still dont believe it..Could you please let me know your opinion and how sure you are ie % please

Attachments

• 77d839ea.jpg
    77d839ea.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 23
  • VELLA_1 EDITED.jpg
    VELLA_1 EDITED.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Sorry I really can't tell from your pic!

Hmmm, Im no sonographer but I reckon a boy :) Loll Oly a guess though so dont quote me on it xx

From your update I say boy - but I am not an expert

ha ha, def a girl pic there! congrats on team pink!

oh i duno lol its hard really cause his will cud be sticking in the air if u get me lol, i mean thats all i seen on my scan but it was not 3d/4d and got told i was having a boy x

The sonographer described every detail to me to reasure me that i was having a girl :0)

yeah mine reassured me, ive got two boys so i didnt believe the nhs sonographer when he said girl. but at the 4d scan she showed me and explained about the three lines =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back