12 weeks 4 day scan

AmandaHOPE

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I am currently 31 weeks pregnant with my first baby! My husband and I did not find out the sex at the ultra sounds! Curious to know what you may think...BOY or GIRL!!! I have uploaded a new photo on page #2 of a 19 week ultra sound, can you pretty please have a look for me,

Thank you kindly,

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I guess girl as the nub looks more horizontal - but I'm pretty bad at this lol

Thank you for your comments! I am honestly not sure, we would be happy with either gender! We never found out at our scans, but thought it would be interesting to hear some of your comments~ We have heard of the nub theory and thought it was a rather neat theory! Wondering if there is any truth to it!

I can't see a nub at all, but going to guess a little girl based on what baby looks like in there, very cute X

Oooooh more guesses for boys than girls (I said I was rubbish at this)... you should pop up a bump pic and we can all see if the old wives tales give anymore idea! lol

Hi all, this is a baby belly photo from Dec 14th, I believe I would have been about 26 weeks or so! Any guesses,

Attachments

• Baby belly.jpg
    Baby belly.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Ooooh see I think your belly looks a bit like mine and I'm having a boy - but that is only old wives tales. But I still think the nub looks more like a girl... lol, I'm useless!

That is ok Verity 2011, thank you for your replies! Congrats on the baby boy! When are you due?

I'm due on the 8th Feb - very exciting as it's less than a month now! We were too impatient to wait and find out so got a private scan (as the NHS don't tell you) but I just love guessing for other women and scan and belly pics are the best!
Ooooooh but more girls than boys now in the votes - you have to make sure to update when you have the baby so we all get to know if we were right lol! When's your due date?

Aw, that is very exciting for you! Not long now! Are you nervous at all? I am due March 27th, 2012! I still have some time, but it is creeping up!! I also have a few more photos from a 19 week scan I could upload! Maybe I will see if anyone can attempt a guess with those?!

I'm guessing boy by bump photo. Scans I can't tell as can't see nub. I'm rubbish at guessing tho. Lol.x

This is 19 weeks 3 days! Does it look like a penis?

Attachments

• baby3.jpg
    baby3.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member