Boy/girl? and names?

ruthdowd1

Reaction score
Hey folks

how are you all?

just wondered if any of you knew what you are having and even if you don't what names you have thought of or decided on?

xx

hey i am having a boy and i cannot make me mind up on a name i did like jayden but no one else did now i like tommy but if i say it to myself ova and ova again i got of it lol x i never knew it would be this hard to pick a name :/ x

Hiya!

We dont know what were having but have a 'feeling' its a boy! we liked Alyssa or Ella for a girl or Lucas or Lewis for a boy! prob change our minds a million times before LO arrives though!

How about you?

We had a boys and a girls name that we liked before we found out we were having a little girl but we have decided her name is going to be a secret until shes here, we both agreed we would like to keep something a secret, i may just crack on pf though but im trying not too :) x x

we don't know who we are having yet, but thought of many names already :) I have a long list!

so far our favourites are Sophia or Amelia for a girl and George for a boy..

I.love, Amelia is my daughter's name! Obviously a favorite, I say go with that, lol.

We are very sure of Evan for a boy, we've both loved that name ever since we heard it on a TV show a while ago. Have no idea for a girl though, every time either of us come across a name we love, either the other doesn't like it or we go off it after a week. Hard to describe, but we're just so set on Evan, it's difficult to find a girl's name we feel the same way about.

Were having a little girl and she's called Isla Jane. My little boys are called Riley William and Theo Anthony. So excited :) xxxxx

I.love, Amelia is my daughter's name! Obviously a favorite, I say go with that, lol.

We are very sure of Evan for a boy, we've both loved that name ever since we heard it on a TV show a while ago. Have no idea for a girl though, every time either of us come across a name we love, either the other doesn't like it or we go off it after a week. Hard to describe, but we're just so set on Evan, it's difficult to find a girl's name we feel the same way about.

:)) I love the name too, plus it runs in my husband's family! So it could be a winner (that is, if we have a girl lol)

funny - we are the opposite - have so many names for girls that we like, but can't find any boy's names that we would both like! If I like a boy's name, my husband always says smth like "Oh no, that won't do - I knew a boy at school who was called that, and he was hoorible!" lol

I actually really like Evan. Mind if I write this down too? :)

i am having little girl and decided call here elie only with 1 l in it we even call her by name with everything so excited x

:)) I love the name too, plus it runs in my husband's family! So it could be a winner (that is, if we have a girl lol)

funny - we are the opposite - have so many names for girls that we like, but can't find any boy's names that we would both like! If I like a boy's name, my husband always says smth like "Oh no, that won't do - I knew a boy at school who was called that, and he was hoorible!" lol

I actually really like Evan. Mind if I write this down too? :)

Ha, my OH is the same- I love Alison, but that's his mum's name, so he thinks it's too old fashioned. I love Charlotte, but that's his ex's name. I love Evelyn, but that's the name of a girl who rejected him in school. And the list goes on, lol...
Of course, feel free to nick Evan, lol. I think it's a lovely name, should be more popular in UK. EVERYONE in both our families have gone against it, but I don't care, ha!

Lol at your oh I.love!! Mine was exactly the same but with girls names, he had a reason for every one I liked as to why he didn't like it, usually cos he knew someone who had it and he felt they were an idiot etc!!! We are having a boy (sooo excited!!) and luckily we had a boys name we both loved right from the start, it was the first one we thought of and it just seemed so right! We are keeping it a secret from everyone, but if you promise not to tell.......its Noah Ethan! Shhhhh ;-)

They are all lovely names I already have two children - Alice Rose and Toby James, found out I am expecting a girl this time and we have decided on Violet May. xx

Lol at your oh I.love!! Mine was exactly the same but with girls names, he had a reason for every one I liked as to why he didn't like it, usually cos he knew someone who had it and he felt they were an idiot etc!!! We are having a boy (sooo excited!!) and luckily we had a boys name we both loved right from the start, it was the first one we thought of and it just seemed so right! We are keeping it a secret from everyone, but if you promise not to tell.......its Noah Ethan! Shhhhh ;-)

lol I won't tell anyone, but these are lovely names, and they sound v nice together! :) xx

We're staying team yellow and have a long list of girls names, mostly beginning with A! Boys names however are causing us a nightmare as we never agree, apparently all the boys names I like are too American, men!

If we were having a boy we were going to name him after OH but call him by his middle name. But we're apparently having a little girl and we're going to call her after both our Grandma's: Isobelle Jane
Not planning on telling people our name choices as want it as a surprise plus that way, people (i.e. my mother) cant moan that they don't like the names!! :D xxx

Not planning on telling people our name choices as want it as a surprise plus that way, people (i.e. my mother) cant moan that they don't like the names!! :D xxx

I think this is a good idea. My friend was going through a rather hard time with all the relatives telling her that they don't like the name she chose. They even got her husband to start to doubt the choice of the name as well. She was so fed up with this by the end of her pregnancy, and she, her husband and her mil ended up nearly falling out because of it.

So far we have choose Francesca Eleanor for a girl (Eleanor after my nana) and Isaac for a boy, we would really like a middle name for a boy but we havent thought of one yet :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back