bowmanzoo birth story

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Hi peeps

Well this isnt going to be a long story as it was such a short labour :rotfl:. On Saturday night I went to maternity ward as that day I was having little leaks and wasnt sure what it was, was examined and they were certain it was just a heavy discharge but I was convinced otherwise and anyway we were sent home again. Sunday morning at 7.25 am ish I woke up with what felt like a very strong kick which slightly hurt and a pop but nothing gushed out until I sat up. I shouted to my husband that my waters had broken and we set about sorting things like phoning maternity to tell them I was coming in and my dad to come and get my eldest daughter joanna. When they arrived we made our way to the hospital. Contractions started soon after waters had gone and by the time I got to the hospital they were thick and fast. Was examined and was fully dilated, I was a complete cow and kept asking for stronger pain relieve as was in total agony but wasnt allowed it as I was too far gone. I slapped my husband as he was taking the micky out of me and kept on telling him that the midwife was being horrible to me and didnt like me otherwise she would have given me stronger pain relieve and I kept shouting at them lol. Harliegh was then ready to be born but was assited with the vontouse as she was going into distress as she pooped on way out but was quickly delivered and the labour if you count from time waters went lasted 3 hrs. She was born at 10.25am weighing 6lb 6oz and was healthy but we had to stay in overnight due to her swallowing the poopy. We got out of hossy tonight about 6pm and we're doing fine. I'm a bit nervous but im sure everything will be fine. Joanna is starting to come round to the fact she has a blister sister and she was right all along the pregnancy as I kept asking is it a sister or brother and she said sister all the time lol. Here's a photo of blister sister if I can get it to work.

n695478812_725047_8174.jpg

Aw, congrats - she's gorgeous. & I want a birth story like yours! :D

Awww you are both beautiful. Congratulations hun :D :hug: x x x x

Congratulations April, she is beautiful.
:shock: at it happening that quickly, i would have been panicking like mad.

Congrats!!!

She is so gorgeous! Lots of lovely hair!!

C xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back