Bowling

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
well im going bowling tonight :) well soon lol is it ok 2 bowl or shud i sit out and savatarge everyones game :twisted:

yeah go

and take this bowling bowl from between my legs and use that :D

Sounds fab :cheer: :cheer: See how you get on, and if you are crap just blame it on being pregnant :rotfl:

no i just feel like i have a huge bowling bowl stuck up me so u can take that if you want :D

lol ok push then bowl down to me in brighton :rotfl:

im guna have a go using the light weighing ones hehe... oooo i myt use them child agle things and the gates at the side... :rotfl:

if i cant manage ill just kick the ball down the lane :rotfl: :moon:

Kimbo said:
no i just feel like i have a huge bowling bowl stuck up me so u can take that if you want :D

Kimbo what have you been told about used those giant love beads :twisted:

Babylicious said:
Kimbo said:

sorry :oops:

i haven't had a decent sh@g in over a year, what else you expect me to do?? :rotfl:

Babylicious said:
Kimbo said:

i no a lady hu put a turkey up theer while sleep walking...

do u sleep walk???? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kimbo said:
Babylicious said:
Kimbo said:

sorry :oops:

i haven't had a decent sh@g in over a year, what else you expect me to do?? :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think you'll be fine bowling, just watch your back and make sure you stop if it hurts.
Have fun! :D

muppetmummy said:
I think you'll be fine bowling, just watch your back and make sure you stop if it hurts.
Have fun! :D

thank you!!

i thought id never get an answer at this rate :shakehead:

kimbo n baby r obsessed with sex toys lool :rotfl: :rotfl:

i did enjoy reading though hehehe

by the way? was it a frozen turkey? :shock: She must have a chuff like a wizards sleeve! :lol:

muppetmummy said:
by the way? was it a frozen turkey? :shock: She must have a chuff like a wizards sleeve! :lol:

i think it was left 2 defrost overnight... :?

by the way this was not me lol it rele did happen my friends mums a nurse she had 2 deal with it loool :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back