Boss is going to love me :/

twinkle90

Reaction score
So in August ive got appt after appt. Pretty much until my maternity starts. Bosses are going to love that!!

But finally got my MATB form and letter done :) Counting down begins!!!!

All part of the pregnancy fun, they will have to deal with it. Yay for the Matb1 form - I am going to get mine tomorrow :D x

I've asked my midwife for mine but sounds like it's going to come in the post. At the end of the day, you're entitled to your appointments by law. xxx

Picking my MATB1 form up from my new midwife this afternoon :) makes it all real.

Don't worry about your bosses, not much you can do... If they say anything just tell them you'd much rather your pregnancy was easier and you didn't have to have these appts.

Oh well, its their problem not yours! I've just text my boss saying ill be in late tomorrow as I think I have a uti and want to get it checked so she won't be best pleased I'm sure! How did your appointment go today?? I know you were a bit worried about it! Xx

Oh well, its their problem not yours! I've just text my boss saying ill be in late tomorrow as I think I have a uti and want to get it checked so she won't be best pleased I'm sure! How did your appointment go today?? I know you were a bit worried about it! Xx

Hello LoopyLou. Ive got a thread on it 'consultant appt' it went ok. I need to inject Clexane to prevent blood clots and then go for a diabetes test on the 7th. Xxx

Aww sorry hun! My phone is useless and doesn't bring things up very well, plus I'm very unobservant! At least they gave you some answers rather than just typing it and not explaining anything! I hate it when doctors and hospitals do that- they just don't stop and think that not everyone understands the terminology! At my 20 week scan the sonographer hadn't said a word to her student and then when doing the heart started saying stuff which sounded like there was something wrong to the untrained mind I.e me! It was all fine thank god, she was just teaching her something but I don't think she realised how much she freaked me and OH out! Hope it all gets sorted for you xx

When i went to my 20wk scan..she also didnt say anything and just put it in my notes. I dont read my notes until im gone so i couldnt question ger over what she had typed. Fair play to the consultant today she really explained anything. It takes a while for me to take it all in cuz as u say its all their terminolgy. But i get their in the end haha. Im glad they are keeping an eye on things and doing their best but i still worry. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back