BORED!

xJuliex

Reaction score
omg im sooooooooooo bored. :wall: Even if i stared at the walls i don't think time would go any slower! It feels like i'm just waiting and waiting and i can't concentrate on anything, even watching a film bores me to death now! Im trying soo hard not to sit down with a cuppa and a nice big packet of jammy dodgers just to amuse myself!!! Id just like to say well done to all you mummys who have gone over there due date! i think i will go crazy if it happens to me! :pray: :pray: :pray: please don't let me b overdue!! :lol:

I know exactly how you feel! I should be enjoying the peace while it lasts and watching films, reading etc. But I just can't relax!
I spend all day either cleaning, on here, or googling for labour symptoms! :oops:

I'm finding the waiting gets a bit easier as time goes on actually. I'm resigning myself to the fact I may have to be induced now.

I hope your baby arrives on time :hug: :hug:

:shock: GOD...Don't say that I stat my maternity leave at 35 weeks ...I don't want to be fed up so soon and just sat around waiting for baby!!

I think I might stary making lists of things to do to attempt to keep myself occupied.

I already want my baby to be here...I don't want to drive myself crazy thinking about it when i don't have work to take my mind off it. xxxxx

That is unless my baby wants to come a week early or something... :pray:

I'm going crazy!
My OH works some odd hours and I seem to spend a lot of time just sitting on my bed aiting for him to come back. I get SO bored but I just don't have the energy to do much!
OH has the car for work, but even if i had it i can't fit behind the wheel anymore! So it'd be no use...

I like this thread. It just made me have a REALLY painful contraction.

At least I'm less bored now :rotfl:

I wish I could have a contraction! I had more signs of labour starting 3 weeks ago than I do now!! :wall: :wall:

muppetmummy said:
I wish I could have a contraction! I had more signs of labour starting 3 weeks ago than I do now!! :wall: :wall:

:rotfl: same here.

I'm with you on the boredom front. I've cleaned and polished everything to within an inch of its life, washed and ironed everything - even stuff things that didn't need washing and ironing. I've run out of things to do. I've even been eyeing up the poor dog today cos she's gonna get the clean treatment next if it gets any worse.

haha, i also seem to know what programmes are on the telly at exactly what time and the day that they are on! ooohhhh i cant wait for baby to make his appearance! :D im sure changing nappys would be more exciting than watching repeats of ricky lake on itv2 :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back