bored and loosing hope

littlelaura

Reaction score
okay so im deaing with the doctors telling me im not pregnant and as i keep saying i dont think there correct and somethings not meeting the eye .... so please someone tell me altho test are coming back negative there maybe still a chancee .... pleeeaaseee!! x

There is always hope until the blood results come back as a negative - good luck fx its the outcome you want xx

blood test came back negative :( but my friends test done the same but she managed to get a scan and she was told she was pregnant :( x

hhmm, thats very weird. Have you had a scan yet? If the doc wont refer you for one, can you afford a private one? Where I live viability scans are about £50. I realise its not cheap, but if you are 4 months gone (judging but your other thread) then they will be able to see something. I kind of think its your only option now to know for certain one way or another.
xx

i tottaly agree with you i feel as if i do have it i know that there will be a baby my symptoms are just too definate but the doctors dont even want to here about them ive had everything from light spotting to tender breasts ... how could i not be xxxx

Alot of pregnancy symptoms are also normal cycle symptoms but the fact that you haven't had a period for 4 months makes me think something is definitely not right, whether that's pregnancy or not is another thing. I thought it was not possible to be pregnant if you have had negative blood tests, I know the at home tests can be a little unreliable but that too is very unusual. You may have no choice but to go for a private scan. If I was in your situation that's what I would do so I could put my mind at rest one way or another and then go back to GP with results from scan.

Blood tests, especially quantitative bloods are the most accurate you can get so if that's negative then I'd say that it's unlikely you are pregnant. I would however want some investigation into your lack of periods x

I think you should look for a different explanation for your symptoms.at 3-4 months late ou should have positive everything tests. Sore boobs can have million causes including hormonal imbalance, light spitting the same. There are not a definite of pregnancy especially when followed by negative tests at 3-4 months late. Sorry I know you want this to happen but in your place I would push the GP or an appointment with a gynecologist and start from there and why you don't have your period( also a million reasons for that beggining from weight loss to more serious health problems) also your not so good liver tests most definetely have sth to do with the rest of the symptoms.

yes defantly i mean this would happen tho the moment i ttc i think thats wats annoying me the most what if i wasnt would this still happen to me :/ xx

If you can pay for a private scan to b sure ! but sorry hun dont look like ur pregant try and find out whats causing all this hugs x

right after a scan which diagnosed pcos i mentioned to the gyne that i often felt like i was pregnant and he said that the imbalance of hormones could trick the body into acting like it was preg.
i was sent to the gyne because my periods had stopped and i had way to much male hormone in my system.sometimes the bloods dont pick up pcos or other fertility/womans issues and sometimes they do.if u havent had your hormones tested id ask your dr to do so.

I think in your situation hun only time will tell, there may not be enough hormones to detect the preg yet, maybe just take it week by week and take a test each week xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back