Boots 5 day early tests? Anyone used them? Do they always have an indent?

maythe4thbewit

Reaction score
So I missed some mini pills over the last two weeks (I had alot going on couldn't get my prescription and I'm not even sure when what days I missed to be honest) anyway kast Wednesday I started having sore nipples and bad cramping, sore nipples now gone cramping lasted about 6 days stopped two days ago on Tuesday. I tested with two ICs as I felt rubbish both clear evaps after the time limit but this happened with both my previous pregnancies. I went to 3 different boots ans a superdrug to get some frer as their the only ones I really trust but couldn't find any. Have they stopped stocking them or something? Anyway. Left with two packs of boots 5 days early ones. Never used before. One yesterday and the day before had a clear indent line that darkened over the day. This mornings I could see a clear indent again at the 1/2 minute mark. I'll attach a picture but I doubt anyone will be able to see it. Anyway do these tests always have a clear indent? There's no colour so it's not a vfl but why are the indents like that?

Pic at 2 min mark. Anyone used these tests?not seen them before?

20230706_073510.jpg

Didn't photograph very well but it looked like an indent to me

20230706_073518.jpg

I can’t see in the pic, but keep us posted

Grabbed some tests earlier tried a cheapy home bargains one step. Can see a shadow but I think I can literally always see a shadow on them if I'm completely honest now. They also had a supposedly early response test with apparently a sensitivity of 10mui. Ran into boots again now frer. Different boots this time. Is there a problem with supply or something atm? Picked just one pack of their early ones. I need to stop because I'm becoming obsessed again and we aren't even ttc right now.

Anyway dipped the supposed early one and a cheapie shadow on cheapie. Whisper on early response one so opened it up. (I know invalidates it but can see it clearer) I'll upload now. Obviously not fmu it's a 2 hour hold. Now th3 pic won't upload as their too big. Will have to crop

20230707_172933.jpg 20230707_172938.jpg 20230707_172654.jpg 20230707_172545.jpg 20230707_172431.jpg

Last edited:
Took a boots one aswell. Faintest of the finest whisp. Looks like an indent again tho to me. Dissappears after a while rhen reappears after a few hours.

Pics are from around 5/6 minutes. So so faint. Hard to picture.

20230707_183359.jpg 20230707_181240.jpg 20230707_181233.jpg

Yeah…I know what you mean about being obsessive lol it’s like if I take one I take one hundred lol I can’t even have them in the house. I know this isn’t what you want to hear, but by now it should be showing up if there was a shadow the other day. Also…..those FRERS have terrible evaps the last two years.

I can’t stop testing, so if I was you I’d probably continue, so keep us posted. ;)

Yeah…I know what you mean about being obsessive lol it’s like if I take one I take one hundred lol I can’t even have them in the house. I know this isn’t what you want to hear, but by now it should be showing up if there was a shadow the other day. Also…..those FRERS have terrible evaps the last two years.

I can’t stop testing, so if I was you I’d probably continue, so keep us posted. ;)

Definitely would have progressed if they were true positives. I'm under no illusions that their negative. They must have all been evaps/indents. Those tests aren't frers. Their boots ones. Can't seem to find frers anywhere atm. Their even sold out online.

Even though I know their not positive I still keep testing because you know may aswell finish the boxes I bought now. The two I dipped this morning had shadows on them too. Not sure why I keep getting evaps, like.i said I've had evaps before but not consistently like this. But I do know they would have definitely been having a clearer line by now. ;). But here we are 4 testa left. Wonder how long they will last lol

Definitely would have progressed if they were true positives. I'm under no illusions that their negative. They must have all been evaps/indents. Those tests aren't frers. Their boots ones. Can't seem to find frers anywhere atm. Their even sold out online.

Even though I know their not positive I still keep testing because you know may aswell finish the boxes I bought now. The two I dipped this morning had shadows on them too. Not sure why I keep getting evaps, like.i said I've had evaps before but not consistently like this. But I do know they would have definitely been having a clearer line by now. ;). But here we are 4 testa left. Wonder how long they will last lol
Ughhh that’s just the worst. :/ I get up such hope even when I know they are indents, and it’s just makes for an awful week. That’s so strange that FRERS are out of stock Hope you get back to normal soon….and I. Glad I’m not the only one that feels you should finish the test box even though you know it’s negative lol

Hello Maythe4th
Don’t know if u remember me been long time since been on here
Hope you are well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111