Books

Kimmyj_b

Reaction score
Anyone recommend any good reading material for me to download on to my kindle? Thought I had better put it my hospital bag, just in case I'm in there a while x

Might not be your cup of tea, but I discovered that classics like Great Expectations, The Railway Children and The Jungle Book are free on Kindle (probs because their authors aren't around to claim the royalties) - I've got millions of those downloaded now ready for the day that life gives me time for reading again :) Depends on what you're into of course.

I like sci fi/fantasy mainly, but do venture to other genres. I probably won't want anything too heavy going, so looking for an easy read x

Do you like terry pratchett? I think it's books over 100 years old that are out of copywrite that are free so you should be able to get Jules Verne free x I also like Ian m banks x

I will check them out, thanks :)xx

If you're still wanting recommendations, give the Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong a bash! Easy to read and brilliant! Make sure you read them in order xx

They're my faves! I'm gutted she ended the series. I've downloaded omens to read for the start of my maternity xx

I've just got the new Bridget Jones lol :)

& picked up 2 Jackie Collins from a Charity Shop, I've got a kindle but still love my paper/hard backs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back