Books

MrsR

Reaction score
I absolutely love books and I'm always on the look out for new recommendations! I've read alot and have reread all my books a million times! Just finished The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood. A wonderful read I thought and would definatly recommend it! It's classed as a modern classic (as is Memoirs of a Geisha also a wonderful book!) Was just wonderin if anyone had any fave books they'd recommend?

I love any Jodi picoult ones! Orrr Sophie kinsella! Orrrr Cecelia Ahern! Lol tooo many! x

Read all of Sophie Kinsella! Not a huge fan of Cecilia Ahern but havn't read any Jodie Picoult.

My sisters keeper is by far the best. I cry every time! x

I've heard of that one, going to library today so will look for it. If it's not there I'll order it.

I just finished the host by stephanie myer...was ace!!

But my fave ever book has to be the shadow of the wind....i can rememebr how to spell the authors name...but it really is a beautifully written book!!

I dont know if you will like my choice in Author but I love Stephen King, I would recc. any book he has wrote :) Oh and Dan Brown, Love that man's way of thinking. xx

I've read quite a few Stephen King novels and read all Dan Browns except the lost symbol! I love any books, seriously!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back