Booking in appointment

Julie84

Reaction score
Had my booking in appointment on Wednesday.

Went okay (bar the midwife being an hour and 45 minutes late! :roll: ) until she tried to take blood. She couldn't find a vein so I ended up like a pin cushion. When she did get a vein it collapsed before she could get enough blood so she hasn't been able to do the HIV, syphillis, Hepatitis B tests (although I'm not so worried about those) - but then I passed out and was promptly sick when I came round! :oops: :puke:

On the plus side, I did like her a lot and she seemed completely on the same wave length as me so I think we'll get on well.

My dating scan is next Wednesday. I'm really excited but dreading it too (my mum has a really bad obstetric history so am worried there might be something wrong/nothing there etc :( ). I've had no problems though so fingers crossed everything will be fine and I'll have a picture of the little one to show you next week. :)

Hope everyone else is well. :)

awwww :hug: i'm sure your scan will be fine and you'll come back raving about it and showing us your scan pic :D i'm glad it went well at the midwife :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back