booked private gender scan... bk from private scan.. ITS A..

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
for those who read my post, i went for my 20week scan today, and junior decided to be a bit of pain, had to walk round for half hour as couldnt see heart properly, then he/she had legs in way of finding out sex... so booked a private one...

at 8.15 tonite, i couldnt wait i'm so impatient £80 which isnt bad last minute atall...

so i'll let u know what team were on about 9.30ish xx

Oooh how exciting! I just replied to your other post saying you should book one!

Can't wait to here how you get on!

Oh I hope you get to find out tonight hun!! :D
Im so excited for you! :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: Good luck, hopefully your finding out right about now then! x

You don't waste no time do you?!?!?!

You're there having it done now & may know already!!

Yay for you Charlotte!! :D
Aww a baba boy!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
You did say you thought you were having a boy too didnt you!?
Congrats!!

Charlotte where did you have the last scan? (Just in case I need one ;))
I have looked on google and the ones I have found in Manchester are all over £100? :?

lea m said:
Yay for you Charlotte!! :D
Aww a baba boy!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
You did say you thought you were having a boy too didnt you!?
Congrats!!

yeh i thought boy all along hehe...

i saw his iccle winkle lol!! so funny.. they say scan lasts 15mins lol.. more like 15secs!!! lol xx

lea m said:
Charlotte where did you have the last scan? (Just in case I need one ;))
I have looked on google and the ones I have found in Manchester are all over £100? :?

baby bond... it was £79..

also baby view, which is about an hours drive, is only £50.. so if you got time and bit of petrol, plus i heard there VERY good!xxx

Ooh thanks Hun!! :D
Hopefully they will be able to tell me on my scan in 4 weeks lol but if not I know where to go now! :D :cheer:
Aww thats funny on seeing his winkle lol!

i'd say before your scan. drink lots, and keep going for wee, it makes the baby move apparently, dont have bladder to full for 20week one,

fingers crossed tou dont have to pay..

but i must say.. worth every penny! x junior was lying facing my bk again tho, so pics wernt good To be honest, but were good from hosptial after he moved xxx

charlotteheys85 said:
i'd say before your scan. drink lots, and keep going for wee, it makes the baby move apparently, dont have bladder to full for 20week one,

fingers crossed tou dont have to pay..

but i must say.. worth every penny! x junior was lying facing my bk again tho, so pics wernt good To be honest, but were good from hosptial after he moved xxx

Thanks hun! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back