Booked my first scan

KJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

I phoned the hospital this morning to book my dating scan. The earliest they could do was Feb 9th! So I've got to wait 2 weeks!!! How will I manage?

Anyone else in a similar situation?

K.xxx

Hi KJ,
I'm not allowed mine til sometime after 12 weeks so got 5 weeks to wait :(
Not impressed :shakehead:

Hey,
Yep, you might have seen my post from earlier, I broke this morning and booked a private scan because my nhs one is booked for week 14.
KJ - I think a scan at 9 weeks will be good, just think how much more the baby will have developed between now and then, I bet you'll get some great photos for your cards for your family!
Jools - do you know when your scan date is? I only just got mine through and I was pretty disappointed it was for so late, is there anyway you can push it forward?

xxxx

I wasn't allowed book my dating scan until after I'd seen the midwife which in our surgery is after 9 weeks - we were luck and actually saw her at 8 weeks I went straight home and booked my dating scan told the girl on the phone I was 8 weeks pg and she booked my scan in for next Thursday when I will be 11 weeks am really pleased can't wait don't think I would have lasted til 12 weeks but our hospital does them between 10 and 13 weeks

thanks everyone,

yeah, I know that it'll be a nice picture at 9 weeks, so in a way I'm pleased. But since I found out I'm pregnant I have absolutely no patience what-so-ever!! So it's going to be a long 2 weeks.

Might even get a count down to scan ticker just to be extra sad!!

K.xxx

eightball said:
Hey,
Yep, you might have seen my post from earlier, I broke this morning and booked a private scan because my nhs one is booked for week 14.
KJ - I think a scan at 9 weeks will be good, just think how much more the baby will have developed between now and then, I bet you'll get some great photos for your cards for your family!
Jools - do you know when your scan date is? I only just got mine through and I was pretty disappointed it was for so late, is there anyway you can push it forward?

xxxx

Dont know when my scan is yet but I know that I have to see midwife sometime after 8 weeks then get scan booked for after 12 weeks :wall:

Dont worry KJ, 2 weeks will drag yes but will be so worth it :hug:

Good luck hun. Its so amazing seeing something you've made on the screen.

Hi

How exciting seems to be quite a few around then
Katrina

i should get a scan at 6wks but thats just to make sure that its not another ectopic
will only see if sack is in the right place and possible heart beat
:pray: that its all ok this time

good luck with your scan post us the pic

Hi KJ

i know you were expecting it sooner but 2 weeks will fly by. And it will be a good pic at 9 weeks :cheer:

I am still waiting for my appointment for scan in post. Hope it comes soon!!

Nikki x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back