Boobies...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Morning ladies...

My boobies actually dont feel as tender last couple of days......have still got all the weird little lumps round the nipples though...

am guessing they just start to settle down a bit once you get to 11/12 weeks...

how's everyone elses...?

did others notice the tenderness subside after tri 1?

Thanks

xxx

Yup mine calmed down by 11 weeks. But few weeks later came back. Now fine, just massive! lol.x

yeah....mine have increased!!!! hope they dont grow anymore...ha ha xx

That's what I hoped. I was wrong. Bought new bras.... Only for my boobs to out grow those too! The joys!xx

Yea with my others it was only really tri 1 they were tender, then mine started leaking in the bath about 19-20 wks but it was much later with my first and that's when they started feeling tender again but it's normal for them to stop at the end of tri 1 xxxx

Mine have gone all pointy. It's hard to describe. They look funny and I don't really like them. They aren't really sore mind which I guess is good!

Yea mine are a little tender but nothing like they were, in fact everything seems to be easing, not as tired at the mo either!x

i seem to be more tired this weekend...but i think its cos boo boo grows a lot this week doesnt he/she? xx

Mine have started 2 increase a bit already lol and I'm not complaining at all! They are very sore 2 tho, especially the nipples.

Mine are still pretty tender but not as swollen looking as they were the first few weeks, they have gone up a cup size and my nipples are HUGE! nipples seem to have got more tender but boobs a little less tender, very strange!

xxxx

yeah my nipples are uber sensitive and can get itchy!!! seem to be erect pretty much all the time too..

but OH is very happy cos as they are not as tender anymore, i actually lt him have a play this morning during sexy time...lol...talk about all his christmas's....lol..bless

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back