Boobies!

Crimson92

Reaction score
Is any one elses boobies in pure agony and lactating ?
Last night laying in bed with OH, and normally these days I just wear one of his tops to bed without a bra, and I had to get up and change my top cause I had leaked right through :0

Any one else ? Its so frustrating! I want to chop them off :rofl:

im not leaking but painful. im struggling to find a bra to wear at any time that is comfy let alone bed. xxx

I have had a lot of discomfort but bought some pregnancy bras from Mothercare in the sale yesterday - so comfy! No underwire, it's a-mazing. My sister said she didn't want to swap back afterwards :lol:

No leaking at all yet, but my boobs have been sore since day 1. My nipples go pure white as well and really dry!

x

I started getting a couple of drips every few days at twenty weeks, here I am a month later (does not feel like a month!) and soaking my tops through! Seems to be a bit worse after sex but TMI! sorry :rofl:

I got those maternity bras too! Your very right they are life savers for me! But I have to admit I still feel better with just no bra so I still whip mine off and get into my pj's whenever I can haha! X

hey, i have to say i haven't had any leakage yet,, Thank-god!!xxxxx

You are all lucky :( I get my fair share of BHs too! wahhhh :( :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back