boobie loobies

serenitylove

Reaction score
oooh my boobs are itching grrrrr iv gone up a size already and they are so dry however much moisturiser i rub in luckily where i was bigger befor i wont get new stretch marks from the growing quickly anyone else suffering and is it true i shouldnt wear underwired bras?

yep mine itch like mad some days. dont know if theyve grown at all but they must be if they r itching so much. x

I invested in a sports bra as I'd also heard not to wear underwired bras but don't know why x my boobs are also itchy and a size bigger x

I have stopped wearing underwired bras, i got told not to, no idea why though! You can get decent ones in mothercare, not those awful support ones from M&S, i couldn't face putting one on! Havent had the itchiness though, hope it calms down soon x

might have to go for a trip to m&s im rather large busted and the thought of no scaffolding under them is a scary one lol

I've not had the itching but my girls are so dry, even under my arms. I got to the point where my wires were digging in underneath and it was becoming quite uncomfortable anyway so got a few padded non-wired nursing bras from mothercare. I think they recommend non wired as the wires can inhibit growth of the breast tissue and milk ducts. I got a couple of maternity bras from M&S too but I hardly wear them, far to used to my padding (not that I need it, just for...you know....protection!).

I bought some maternity bras but I hate them, they seem to squeeze my boobs really flat, not to my chest, like horizontal! I feel like my clothes look crap on when Im wearing them so I rarely bother! Im so naughty!!! I need new bras though cos mine are too small. Im gonna ask OH to take me bra shopping saturday I think.

Mine are reallllllllly itchy and covered in stretch marks. I've gone from a B to a D it looks weird to be small with mahosive boobs lol! x

I've gone from 36C to 38D and they're still getting bigger - my new bras are already very 'well filled'...does anyone know if there is an average size increase? The itchiness drives me mad too grrrrrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back