Boob Question ???

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
Hiya, Hope someone on the forum can help and if i have posted this in the wrong place im sorry and please feel free to move it for me..

Ive noticed the past few days some liquid that I can squeeze from my nipples... sometimes clear, sometimes a white ish colour and sometimes in between.

Has anyone else ever had this?? What is it??

Don't want to get you over excited, but are you pregnant?

I have only ever had this when I fell pregnant and I got it very early on in pregnancy - about 6wks or so.

Im not sure, im due my AF a week today so haven't tested yet but have noticed this b4 but no where near as bad as it is today.

I squeezed quite alot out last night until there wasn't as much coming out if you understand? Had a look tonight and there is just as much coming out as last night?? im very confused :?

Ive only ever known that too happen to me when ive been pregnant. :D

oh well good luck hun!!! Hopefully it is an early sign for your BFP :pray: :hug:

I have noticed a very very slight change in my nipples ie the way they look and the nipples are quite sensitive when my OH touches them but the rest of the boob area isn't sore

what day is your period due next week? How exciting!!!

im due on wed, very exciting and also scary that im guna feel let down if its a BFN :( had to talk to someone about it tho :lol: thought this was the best place :lol:

If I were you I would post a bit in the TTC section - that wonderful girlies always know all the symptoms etc!

yeah good thinking..... I might just do that, I will copy and paste the post over to there... im just pleased at least someone was still on the forum to talk to cause I thought everyone would have been in bed :lol:

I used to be able to squeeze stuff out of my nipples when I was a teenager, and I wasn't pg, just related to hormones I think.

I hope in your case its because you're about to get a bfp :hug:

yeah I thought about hormones as well, I guess I will just have to wait for AF :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back