Boob growth

Rosieroo

Reaction score
I tried on one of my old bras the other night, I thought that I was previously a 34D but this was actually a 34C (and used to fit me comfortably). Major major spillage occured!

I am now a 36F. So that's a growth of 4 cup sizes already :shock:

Anyone else had major boob growth?

I have but im not sure ho wmuch, im still sqeeshing in to my DD bra's

hurts when i take them off at teh end of the night tho so i think i will have to give in and get messured for new ones

I have and I think this has been the best part of being pregnant so far apart frm the scans! he he

I went from 36 E to 38 F but my bra is a bit small now so I am going for ANOTHER fitting soon :evil:
It is so heavy as well!!!! I cannot wait for cool temperatures to come!!!

I am only 14 weeks and gone from an A cup to a C cup........and loving it!!!!!!

I bought some maternity support bras today, ive never worn bras that arent underwired, so they feel odd, and im sure that my boobs look saggy in them!!!
infact.....im sure they have sagged, already! things are only going to get worse :(

Its really weird but these boob growth spurts are two things, lovely but uncomfortable!!!!!
My first pregnancy i was a 34C and went up to a 38F, this tme I started as a 32B and so far am in 36C but think Im soon going to be in the 38s again as these are getting mighty tight!!!!!

My boobs have had another spurt and my nipples are MASSIVE as well.

I think I will be off buying some new bras this weekend.

More expense!

I was lucky as my mum picked me up a selection of bras in the M&S sale, like 2 nursing bras for £5. At the time I thought I'd have to take a load back because they looked so massive, however the biggest ones are a snug fit so I'm glad I kept them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back