boo hoo hooo :(

littlepip

Reaction score
Yesterday i had a few braxton hicks which dont hurt at all, then all through the day i kept having random pains down the side of my bump then i had like period pains and i had some spotting last night. but got about 10 hours sleep in and now i feel soooo tired even tho ive had loads of sleep! i tried to have a sleep but i dont think im tired in that kind of way if that makes sense!? lol but i feel crappy today :(

Thanks i think ill feel better when this little one stops doing somersaults!!! hes being going nuts all day#!!!!

Sounds like there are a few of us around 32/33 weeks at the moment that are going through the same kinds of ups and downs with tiredness and period pains etc. Just makes me think more and more that it's entirely normal which let's face it, has to bring some comfort to us all? I know it does to me when I know I'm not the only one sat wondering why the hell I'm in pain and feeling like crap!

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Yeh i know what you mean maybe theres a growth spurt or something. 7 weeks to go which isnt actually very long if you think about it!! im jsut scared im goin into labour everytime i feel pains lol cos im movin next week so im sooo worried he will come early and nothing will be ready!!

Me too!!! I feel like I could sleep for a week!!!

I have a days holiday tomorrow (last one before I start mat leave in 4 weeks) and I am going to waste it by spending the entire day in bed in my PJs watching crap telly and sleeping!!! :sleep: :sleep:

Well, I had a MW appointment at 9.30 this morning and I mentioned the period type pains to her and also the sharp stabbing pains I keep getting down below (in my lady bits lol) that literally make me jump and wince, and she said it is all normal and that my cervix is probably starting to efface.

I thought that the baby would be partially engaged but it's still "FREE" so that doesn;t explain the pains either LOL

All part and package of pregnancy I guess! :? :D :shock: :oops: :roll: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back