movement

Gruntie2

Reaction score
last nite when baby was moving... it really hurt at the bottom of my stomach... like it was trying to push down..... i haven't felt any movement today.. just had period type pains and a few braxton hicks contractions..... should i be worried ... or do u think baby is just tired from all the moving last nite... ????

Dunno... little miss tends to have quiet days and active days... But generally there is some movement everyday...

If you haven't had any movements at all.. then yes call your midwife.. but if its just a drop in movements then I wouldn't think you have much to worry about...

i think i will wait til i get home and realax.... that is usually when it moves the most....

Go home and get it checked out. Better safe than sorry

See what you are like when you are at home and relaxed. They do go through phases of more more movement then others. If you are still concerned tonight when you are home with you feet up then give the MW a call.

I t reminds me of when my baby turned, had such an active day then a day of very little.

Am sure everything is fine :hug:

i felt some movement last nite so i stopped worrying... think it wasn't moving as it was busy growing.. my tummy feels twice the size today lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back