• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Body Changing again :-(

leean10

Reaction score
I had my 4th miscarriage over a week ago and my body has gone back to normal, I never thought it would upset me so much to have my stomach go down and my boobs stop aching.

I am struggling to keep it together atm as my mc previous to this one was only in March and I hadn't realised I would get pg so quickly. My OH is starting to worry about me as he thinks I am losing it.

Does it sound silly to have a health visitor come to see me and also go to a support group? There are women in worse positions than me and I sometimes think I am making such a fuss? Am I?

Sorry for the rant but I am hurting badly and don't know what else to do.

Lee-Ann xx

hiya hope u are ok lovely,u are not silly to see hv or a support group what u have been through is traumatic experience and warrants speaking to ppl outside your circle to help you come to terms with ur losses,my oh was worrired about me cos all i did was cry and mope about it realy was a horrible time and if u feel u need to speak to somebody then please do it wont do any harm and i hope it helps you take care xxxx

My mum thinks I need to speak with a grief counsellor or something but I think that is going a bit too far!!

It is nice to talk to people in the same boat as me and I thank you for replying to me, everyone is so nice on here xxx

Hiya Leanne i had my 3rd mc in April ive also had 1 ectopic, i try and keep it all bottled in and sometime feel the same as you do now. All i can say is take each day as it comes and maybe speak to the docs about it. Havin a mc is so hard and i totally understand how you feel try if you want to talk about ti PM me any time! x

your welcome and ur right everyone on here is lovely there is nothing wrong with a grief counciler after all u are grieving after ur lost babies it wont harm and if u feel its not for you then u dont have to go again xxx

I don't think Your being silly about it or making a fuss at all. Everyone deals with loss in different ways. And you need to grieve for your loss. There's no shame, or anything wrong with speaking to someone. I think Infact quite the opposite. It must be upsetting for your OH and mum to see you like this. You have to deal with this how you want to. But anyone who has suffered a loss knows the feeling, so your not the only one...
You should focus on yourself for a bit, get yourself prepared for your appointment in August... ❤ xxx

Hello again!

I definitely don't think you are being silly or making a fuss. It is a huge thing to go through and if you want to talk to a counsellor about it then go for it, you are totally entitled to feel the way you do. Hugs xxx

I am trying very hard to keep it all together and it just isn't working.

I keep crying all the time and my OH keeps asking me if I am alright or what is the matter so much so that I could hit him!!

I spoke with a Health Visitor today and that help a bit, she just let me talk and rant and cry all I liked and I came away feeling slightly better than I have been feeling over the past week.

Lee-Ann xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back