Body changes - whats happening with everyone?

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
I ahve been noticing loads of changes in me since being pregnant. Everyone tends to focus on the obvious one... Tummy bumps.

But I am interested in whats happening with other parts of the body?

For example on me my hair has gone lovely full bodied and frizz free, its changed colours too I have gone from chocalate brown to an auburn reddy colour people keep asking who did my hair!!!
And my finger nails are really strong now wheras in the past they snapped off easily and they are growing rapidly!!

Other thing sorry if TMI... but my nipples and areola have darkened ALOT!!

Whats happening with everyone else?
:hug:

My boobs have changed beyond all recognition!! :shock: My nipples are horrendous and my areola's are really dark and i'm very fair so it looks awful!! :shock:

took me by surprise aswell to be fair!!
mine where almost colourless now they stand out a mile!

Same! My boobs were so pretty and now their monsters!!! :shock:
My nipples are very sensitive to temperature and embarress the fook out of me!! :lol:

my boobs are erect at all times and a lot more sensitive but no painful anymore.The nipple area is twice the size it was and look sore but aren't
My hair has gone dryer not sure about colour as I dye it.

Kat@girlracer said:

My boobs have changed beyond all recognition!! :shock: My nipples are horrendous and my areola's are really dark and i'm very fair so it looks awful!! :shock:

That just gets worse :rotfl:

My nipples look like big brown dustbin lids!

JaidyBaby said:
Kat@girlracer said:

That just gets worse :rotfl:

My nipples look like big brown dustbin lids!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Thanks!!!! My o/h keeps telling his friends how horrendous they are! He finds it very amusing! My nips are so dark you can see them through a white bra and a light top! :shock:

Well I have constant erect nipples, probably twice as large as they used to be.

My hair has gone super shiny! :D

Nails are growing well :D

Get cold a lot easier but also hot quicker too!

I have acquired occassional spots ...don't usually get these!

The hair on my legs grows far too quickly!

My skin isn't as soft on my legs as it used to be!

:shock: That's a lot isn't it ! ? :shock:

i have dark nipples too!!! I also seem to have stronger nails! I am waiting for the shiny hair but it has yet to materialise!

I feel like ive had a boob job, they are 2 sizes bigger and solid ! they just dont 'move about' like they used to lol not to mention how flippin painful they are !
Spots too :(

think thats about it at the moment anyway !!

myst said:
I feel like ive had a boob job, they are 2 sizes bigger and solid ! they just dont 'move about' like they used to lol not to mention how flippin painful they are !

i say that too, i like that i've gone from a skinny A to a curvy C, but the pain wakes me at night sometimes!

my nips are not dark, but they have dark dots on them like freckles. :shock: should i be worried?!

I have really dark nipples too, they were quite pale before so quite a change! My hair's gone dry and I've got dandruff for the first time. My skin's gone greasy & spotty. Got a few stretch marks on my bum, and my belly button's got really shallow - I give it a couple of weeks before it pops out!

cloud9 said:
my boobs are erect at all times and a lot more sensitive but no painful anymore.The nipple area is twice the size it was and look sore but aren't

Ditto

Also yes Vicky my nails do seem to be growing much faster than usual!

Well, I have constantly erect nipples - DF doesn't mind :roll: but I do!!! I have also lost over a stone in weight and have the dryest hair ever!

yOU WIN SOME YOU LOSE SOME i SUPPOSE?! (Argh - sorry caps lock :wall:)

ive gone up 2 cup sizes, my nipples are massive and very dark. my partner likes them tho lol. there not as sore anymore - but that might be cos ive got some really nice fitting maternity bras.

hair on tummy is longer and daarker.

waist is totally gone - i was a size 6, probably more a 10 now.

horrible bloatieness of an evening

frequent thrush/bladder infections

hair = ok. not great but not as greesey as first tri.

nails, leg hair grows alot faster.

little tiny stabs now and agin in my tummy - i think its nerve pain when the baby kicks.

still got spots :(

tiredness = mostley gone, i do now have alot more energy and find it easier to stay up late now! (first tri i wanted to b e inbed by 9pm each night!)

hmm... cant think of anymore but im sure there is!! lol.

My goodness :shock: I feel very lucky in comparison to you guys, I haven't changed a bit :D

tiredness = mostley gone, i do now have alot more energy and find it easier to stay up late now! (first tri i wanted to b e inbed by 9pm each night!)

I wish i wasn't so tired I have a nap in the day half the time now ,never did in tri 1

Also have stopped farting as much but can't eat a whole sandwich without haveing to stop and burp :rotfl:

rachelandjarvis said:
hair on tummy is longer and darker.

Forgot to mention this - I feel like a gorilla. Tried plucking it at first ( :shock: ) but can't be bothered anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back