I'm sure my boobs are smaller than last week?

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Danielle77, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Danielle77

Danielle77 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies,
    When I was in the first trimester, I could hardly touch my boobs for a few weeks. Since then, they've not bothered me at all. I've probably gone up one or two cup sizes. Today, they just seem to be 'normal'. I haven't got what I would call 'pregnant boobs!'. Is it later on in the pregnancy they will start to get swollen etc?? X

2. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

not necessarily. mine havent grown at all, just my nipples have gone mental lol. they werent small to start with mind you but everyones are different and behave differently when ya get preg.

3. hugsy

hugsy Well-Known Member

mine have gone up and down in size and from hard and tender to normal to really floppy soft lol to normal again, seems to change week to week but guessing once Kayla is born they'l swell up and get engorged either way

4. mummy2b73

mummy2b73 Well-Known Member

Mine are the same look 'normal' at the mo they seem to change on a daily basis they are just leaky....yuck !

5. LoopyLouize

LoopyLouize Well-Known Member

Mine have gone 1 full cup size bigger than usual, but im expecting them to have another cup size growth spurt when baba is born. Not that I am complaining.. Im quite enjoying these bad boys hahaha.. Im usually flat chested :D

6. Zoeox

Zoeox Well-Known Member

Mine have only slightly grown, I guess everyone is different. I'm sure they will grow when baby is here and milk starts coming in, xx

7. nikkie88

nikkie88 Well-Known Member

This is what's happened to me. Have 3 different size bras in my drawer and can wear each of them a diferent day of the work!!