blooming broadband

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
i am so fed up. after months of saying that i will get connected to broadband at home, i got off my you know what and went on line with virgin.net.

Not as simple as it sounds as my hubby had to get under the floorboards and run the extension phone cable upstairs, fit a new phone box etc, and we were ready to roll.

received the modem etc, SIL came round to install it, and wait for it, nothing happened. telephoned virgin, they said a fault with bt. got an email from them yesterday saying it was all up and running. all excited now got home, switched it all on and nothing.

phoned virgin (25p a minute). they told me to bring computer downstairs and plug it into the main telephone receiver, still nothing happened, plugged it straight into the tester box of the telephone receiver, still nothing.

now it appears that i have to wait for virgin to contact bt as there is an outside fault.

grrr it makes me so angry. i am leaving work on 30 december and i cant be doing without my daily fix of pregnancy forum.

x

aww bummer, i hope you get it sorted soon.

I had trouble when i tried to switch to BT wireless broadband, had to send it back in the end and stick with NTL.

My pc is on its way out at teh mo, think the mother board is going. it doesnt remember the settings in the bios, so every morning it tells me i have no HDD. i have to go in set up and tell it where it is, stupid thing!

just hope it holds out till Coby is born

lol i work for bt wholesale so il be dealing with your fault :)

lol layla, i didnt understand a word of what you were saying. :lol:

look forward to hearing from you dionne :lol:

Davina I had this problem with BT too - winge a bit and ask for the money back off your phoen bill as its their fault. I got it back in the end. We were finally connected 2 weeks after they sent us the modem - was not a happy bunny.

hi davina if u give me your phone number your broadband is going on il be able to tell u how long its going to be :)

as we have joined virgin.net they are sorting out all the problems with BT but i will definitely ask for a refund of some money as they think it will be at least 3 days before it is sorted out.

i just want to be on line at home. lol

x

Hi Sami, i feel really rude now, i forgot to ask you how you are.

sorry hun

x

LOL dont be daft ya silly sod - you're not being rude!! :D

I'm okie though thank you. Had a couple of hours of painful contractions last night but they died off again. This morning I'm just twinging BIG TIME but it's Damien pushing down so I'm not getting too excited.

Hope they sort it out for you soon. They kept telling me there was some problem with the BT phone lines - I think it's a load of kack excuses though (sorry Dionne no offence to BT or anything).

lol Davina, sorry, basicly my computer is dieing a slow painful death and i will need to buy new parts for it

ive got a pain as well, on my left side right at the bottom and it's making me waddle, so attractive :lol:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back