broadband

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
this is totally unrelated, but as many people know i have been trying to get the broadband connected at home in time for me when i leave work on the 30 dec. having nothing but problems. i have now asked virgin net for a new kit as this could be the problem as BT say there is nothing wrong with the line. i am so peeved now.

my SIL is coming round (fingers crossed) to try and install it straight into the tester connection in the BT phone connector.

Hopefully it will all be up and running before i have the c section in mid january, but i have got Ragna's telephone number to call her and let her know.

x

hope you can get it going Davina, i will miss chatting with you in the days otherwize.

xx

thanks layla.

i am giving virgin to the end of the week then i am cancelling and going via BT. i havent got a contract on virgin so i'm pleased about that.

x

will you be online thursday or friday?

I'd like to know what the docs say about your c section

definiately thursday afternoon and friday afternoon.

even if they give me the 25 jan i will be happy, would prefer the 18 though, but sods law.

x

ok cool, i will prob be on some point thursday afternoon so we can either whinge or be happy together lol

fingers crossed that we will both be happy.

what outcome do you want from your scan. i dont think i know what you would like to hear.

x

im not really sure to be honest,

In one way id like him to still be big coz then they will induce me early and i get to meet him sooner.

but in another way if he has evened out then thats good too coz i can wait for natraul labour to start, which is the best bit of pregnancy, i love wondering whether every twinge is it, or wether tonight will be the night etc.

knowing my luck tho, he will still prob be big and they will tell me i have to wait anyway so i will give birth to a whooper baby! lol

The doc i saw last at the hopspital said i have to deliver at teh hospital now, cant have midwife lead atall, his reason was...

" if the babys shoulders get stuck you will be in the right place"

lol thanks for that!

i think that the shoulders cause the most problems.

joshua was born weighing 9 12 and he was all shoulders. glad i didnt push him out, ouch.

just heard about elaine lourden. i cant and dont want to imagine anything like that to me.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back