"bloody" show

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
i woke up this morning and have had a bloody show!. it was so gross that i was actually sick in the bath whilst sitting on the toilet....(told you i have a weak stomach and i am very sqweamish)!!!! was so discusting!
i was just wondering, how long after you had your show did you go in to labour???

ive read it can be days, or it can be hours!

thank you :hug:

In my case i was already having contractions 45mins before. I gave birth a couple of hours after.

Had my bloody show on wednesday and then again on thursday and friday. Had been having contractions on thursday morning but they stopped. Started again friday tea time and my daughter was born on sunday morning.

I think I started bloody show on Friday- lost lots for the next few days. I was up all Saturday night with contractions that stopped Sunday morning and then were on off through the day Sunday then they REALLY started just after midnight Sunday night/Monday morning and she was born just after 9am Monday morning.

Won't be long now whatever. Try going or a walk or something to help get things moving :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back