the 'show'

Awww Kristal :hug:

Your homones and stress levels are all over the place right now. Try not to make any decisions just yet, wait until the baby arrives and you settle down a bit. It's a tough enough time anyway without relationship issues too :hug:

It has been going on for quite a while now and I just cant put up with the stress and attitude and no help at all so I may as well tell him to go and do everything myself anyway but not have any stress or arguments with him, though it hurts :(

:hug:

Have you tried talking to him about your labour fears? Can you sit him down and talk things over with him?

he knows that I am terrified about going through labour but he doesnt really help, he doesnt open up to me or speak to me, everything is my fault and so yesterday was the last straw.
over the last 6 months I would say that we have been getting on for one of that and as the birth is coming near he is just getting worse, I know he is probably scared but so am I and I have tried speaking to him but dont get anywhere and now I am just so tired of the arguing and him saying that he will help out and then it ends up with me carrying the vax full of water upstairs to do the carpets (and that was when I thought my waters had gone before). I just cant do it anymore :(

sorry to be a pain, but when you lose the plug can it happen over a few days or is it normally all at once and is it normally a lot or varies with different people?

It varies person to person i think, some people lose it gradually bit by bit, others just ahve the one big show.

well I am still losing the plug and I dont know if it is psychological but getting little crampy feelings feel really tired all of the time too but cant sleep :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back